Strawberry and Mints

Hiya there my friends. I'm Mints. I hope you will be nice to me and Strawberry. We are working hard on this.

Rin's POV

I was at a gig one night when I seen a shy boy in the crowd. After my performance was over I walked over to him and smiled asking "Hey your new here. What's your name."

  The shy boy smiled and seemed to enjoy the amazing songs that were played and he also seemed to see a very cute nice guy his age up there *which was me by the way* and when I asked him spicifictly him he blushed looking down he wasn't exactly shy quite the opposite but when a cute guy was there he was bunny and hide away "Um.....i'll tell you mine only if you tell me yours..." he said.

  I smiled "Alright. My name is Rin." I said gently. "Oh....my name is Shiro....nice to meet you Rin..." he said looked back smiling lightly and he shivered its 73º and he had a jacket on while Im in my summer clothes "I'm.....from Central North California.....i moved here and i have some old friends that moved here too.....and i came to....this shin-dig here so...no.....im not from around here.." he said "I can help you find your friends if they're here. I'm not originally from here either. I moved to this place about 3 years ago. If you need anything else feel free to ask me." I wrote my number down on his hand "So did you like the band."

  "Oh....thank you ....you moved here?!....so where you from?" -he  look sideways and tried to figure out what I was writing on his hand then he saw numbers and blushed his thoughts thinking whether I giving him my number for just to help him or I was hoping for a date then he just responded with- "I liked it.....i play myself you know?" he said and I smiled "Call me sometime. I moved from Tokyo. If you ever come here again please dont hesitate to talk to me."

  I looked at the time and realized my next show starts soon. "Hey stay for the next show and I'll treat you to dinner as a welcome to the town." He looked at me and chuckled lightly "We'll if you insist on dinner and music then i cant refuse you now can i...and Tokyo!? Wow thats a big change?" -As he looked at his hand then he blushed as he thought "OMGLOB OMGLOB HIS #!!"- but of course he tried not to show it then he gave me a quick hug then he sat back down in a chair near the front "I like the sound to that dinner" he said looking at me.

Hey it's Mints again. I hoped you liked the story. I'm going to dedicate this to Strawberry. Aoba_Chan thanks for helping me!!!