Chapter 3: Paint and Pernicious

Bee stands in front of her full-length mirror, looking at herself in unfamiliar clothes, she has never worn pants before, not that she remembers anyways. She seems different from her dream, more mature in a way. She looks at herself closely, she never noticed she had freckles, they are so light you can't notice them. The clothes she is wearing are not hers, but they fit really well. These are apparently Ozzy's older sister clothes, Marisol, they are her old clothes but are still fashionable. She is wearing a red halter top, high-waisted jeans and red sneakers. Isabella made her a cute high ponytail and added her some light makeup. She's not the same as she was when she first came in this city.

"You can do this Bee." She says to herself. "It's only going to classes eight hours a day." She knows sitting down for eight hours is not a problem, but she is starting to have a little girl crush on Ozzy and pretending to be his cousin is going to be harder than she thinks.

After her little pep talk, she takes her new backpack and leaves her 'temporary' room. Bee gets down the stairs and a delicious smell is invading the kitchen. She has never smelt something so delicious in her whole life. As she enters the kitchen, she's sees Isabella cooking and flipping weird beige discs, she has never seen those in her life.

"Good morning Isabella." She says happily.

Isabella turns from where she was flipping pancakes and offers her a bright smile.

"Good morning Bee, how did you sleep?" She asks as she returns to finishes to prepare breakfast.

"It was okay." She answered quietly. Isabella narrowed her eyes towards her.

"Are you nervous for your first day of school?" She asks

"A bit... I don't know what to expect." Bee replies.

"... Have you ever been to a high school before?" Isabella asks timidly, she doesn't want to make assumptions.

"Honestly, I really don't know." Bee answers quietly, she's trying to remember so badly but she can't.

"Well, don't be nervous sweetie, it'll be fine. Now please go set up the table for breakfast. Ozzy should be down any minute." She changes the subject to ease off the mind of the young girl.

While Bee is setting the table, Ozzy finally comes down the stairs and when he sees Bee, he stands frozen. She always looks beautiful in his mind, but in street clothes she's practically sexy.

'Daaaaamnnnn!' He thinks, 'She is hot.' He has seen beautiful girls at his school or even on the street, but nobody compares to Bee. Her blond hair in the high ponytail accentuates her cute round face, when he zooms in on her face, he sees very light freckles and he desperately wants to kiss her whole face.

He stops his fascinating and starts thinking clearly.

'I can't start liking this girl, I have to pretend she is my cousin. It will be so hard because she is so cute I could put her in my pocket.' He sighs. 'Wow, dude concentrate.'

"Are you coming to eat?" The most beautiful voice called to him. Enchanting green eyes look up to him, he wants to lose himself in those eyes.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm coming" he spluttered. He went down the last step and joined Bee at the kitchen counter.

Isabella presents them two plates full of pancakes, bacon and eggs. Bee eyes widen at the plate overflowing with food. She sees Ozzy digging his food like a famished boy.

"Isabella.... This is too much for me." She says bashfully. "I don't even know what I am eating."

"Oh dear, this is pancakes" Isabella points to the round fluffy food. "There's bacon and scrambled eggs" She points to the red flat meat and the pale-yellow fluff.