Ignorance

-Ignorance is a lack of knowledge. The word ignorant is an adjective that describes a person in the state of being unaware and can describe individuals who do not deliberately ignore or disregard important information or facts, or individuals who are unaware of important information or facts. - 

I accidentally took a wrong turn and ended up getting even more lost trying to find my way back. Everything just looked the same. Maybe I could find my way by looking above water?

I broke through the surface of the water and into the boiling, vile human air. Grimacing, I tried to see through the thick cloud-like fog and maybe try to figure out where I should go. I briefly glimpsed the faint shadowy outline of an island. 

" ..Found you." 

Smirking, I dove back into the water and swam towards where I had seen the island. 

-Time skip, because I'm lazy.-

After a long time of swimming through the slowly shallowing water, I was finally close enough to the island. I'd been here before, enough times to almost know my way here without getting lost.  I only lost my way here once this time, breaking my personal record of only losing my way five times before.

The water had begun to change colors and reflect the new colors of the sky. The sky was the color of goldfish, a bright orange with hints of gold. I felt numb looking at it. 

Maria would've loved this.

We would've looked this sunset together and talk about all the lastest human objects we'd discovered or about anything really.  I would've apologized for the way I acted before and we would've planned our revenge against humanity together... 

...That last parts a lie. Even after all that's happened she still would've been against it, if Maria were still alive things would have been different... Maybe we could've settled things once and for all...

Haha, look at me fantasizing about " What If's"  and " Would have been's" like a fool. 

" I must have inhaled too much human air." 

I joked as I swam to a nearby rock and hoisted myself up, briefly glimpsing the small human village close to the rocky cliffs. Unfortunately, I couldn't see very far into the town because of the faint [ unfortunately still there] fog. I flopped off the rock and swam to another one. This rock was smaller, but it was closer and it made it a whole lot easier to spy into the human village. 

I didn't have to wait long for my "prey" to leave the safety of their homes.