~Chapter 3: school is boring~

"Sooo, what class do you have first _____?" Marzia asked. "Math" You replied. "OOOOHH i have that too!" She cheered. Felix pouted "aww, i have chemistry." Just then the bell stared ringing. "well Marzia," you said, "looks like we gotta get to class now" "okay _____! Lets go. Oh, and don't miss me too much Felix!" Marzia turned around and winked at Pewdie. "I'll try babe" He replied, winking back at her. Marzia grabbed your arm and litterally dragged you to your first class because you kept on complaining about how maths was boring. When you walked into class everything went silent and everyone was staring at you. Marzia sat at the front of the class and smiled at you but you were too nervous to smile back, because... you know, everyone's staring at you. You noticed there was a boy wearing... a mask? He was sitting at the back of the class and was the only person looking away from you. You had a sudden urge to sit next to him and become his friend but, that would probably weird himm out. "Hello there!" Your teacher said. "you must be _____!" you teacher shook your hand. "take a seat next to marzia, i see you two are friends already" you nodded and headed to the seat next to Marzia.

But, as you were walking to you seat. A girl stuck her foot in front of you and you tripped and faceplanted. Anger builded up inside you as you got up. The whole class laughed including the girl who tripped you. "watch where you're going, loser" she snarled, then started laughing along with her friends. You smirked at her "Bitch please" you started and all laughing stopped. "the "loser" here would be you. Your makeup looks like it's been applied with a shotgun." You pointed to her face. (sorry guys XD i had to put an insult in there! even though its a horrible one) The class laughed even harder and you glanced at marzia. She could not stop laughing. The girl who tripped you stood up and stomped towards you. When she was right in front of you, she raised her hand. "How dare you say that to my fac-" she got cut off by the teacher. "STACY" He said and pointed to the door, you smirked again. "Outside. NOW!" The girl 'stacy' groaned "and you miss _____" he continued. "since it's your first day here i will let you go with a warning" he said and you whispered "see ya later" to Stacy before she left, the teacher soon following behind her.

You sat down next to marzia. "OH MY GOSH ____!! You just insulted stacy!! No one has ever done that before!" She started laughing again, you laughing along with her. After the laughing stopped, you said. "Well someone needed to! she's a total bitch!!'' (i am so sorry if your name is stacy, but i couldn't think of another name!) You looked behind you to see mostly everyone glancing at you, giving you friendly smiles. But, the masked boy was staring at you and you raised your eyebrow at him. Your heart fluttered when you saw him quickly look away and he started writing something in his book, he ripped the paper out and folded it. "_____" marzia said which made you turn around to face her. "yea?" you replied. "do you mind if i tell felix about this?" she asked and you smiled "sure" Marzia grinned and pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialled pewds number. As marzia was talking to pewds, something hit you (softly) on your shoulder and fell to the ground. "huh?" you said as you looked at what hit you. It was a paper plane, you picked it up and it said on the wing "open me" in messy handwriting. You opened it and inside i said "Sup? It was awesome of you to insult stacy like that. you're a total badass! I think we will get along just fine ;) ~from your new friend Cry (the boy with a mask) ._."  You looked behind you and Cry smiled at you from behind his mask. you smiled back.

'i'm starting to like this school' you thought.

*** im sorry i haven't updated in a while. :P but i hope you liked this chapter! see ya in the next chapter ;) ***