I missed you pt. 2

"Wow, what's all this for?" Draco asked when he came over. "No reason, just for fun." He smiled, I took his hand and we both sat down. We were in about the middle of the movie when Draco said "Mione...." I replied with "hm?" He he sighed and looked into my sea green eyes, and I looked into his stormy grey ones.
He chuckled, a tear slipping down his cheek. "I missed you so much" I smiled, god is where I belong. This is my home. Right here, with Draco and my parents. It's where I belong.
I hugged him, not planning to let go anytime soon. The movie ended and with a flick of My wand, all of the set up had been cleaned up. He offered to take me on a moonlit broomstick ride; I hate flying, but with Draco it might be fun. I agreed, and we made our way out back to get Draco's broomstick.
Once we got it, he helped me on the back, like the gentleman he is. We got in the air and all I could feel was the absolute feeling of freedom, all there wa in my life right now is the feeling of the wind in my hair, and my arms wrapped tightly around Drake.
               We landed on an outside veranda that I didn't even know we had. Little lights danced around the sides, and a river flowed right next to it. "It's so beautiful out here." I said, having up at the stars.

~.                                           ~Draco's POV~

             Her moonlit face is so beautiful. I can't stop thinking about her, it's like every word she speaks, every move she makes, it's just perfect. I still love her, so, so much. One more second staring at her moonlit face, I couldn't help myself....

HAIIIIIIII IM BACK PEOPLES. Ok so sorry for making u wait this long but YAAAAY NOE I HAVE FRIENDS!!! I'm going to do a ton of upgpdates today, I hope ya'll r satisfyed!!!  BFN.