Texting

This sent a shock through my body. What does he mean by who? I opened my mouth to tell him about Canada, but closed it again thinking it would be useless. Denny was always forgetful anyway. "Oh never mind" and with that, we went to find the others, and left.

In the car~

Out home was pretty far away, so the car ride home was long. After about 20 minutes, I decided to pull out my phone, and play (favorite mobile game). When I reached into my pocket, I felt a peice of paper. Did I ever keep paper in my pockets? Pulling it out, I realized there was something written on it.

"Hello Greenland. I was wondering if we could maybe be friends....if that's ok with you! Here's my phone number bellow. Sorry for being awkward like this.      (Random phone number)
~canada

This was so sweet. I felt my face heat up a little as I read this. Maybe it would be a good idea to communicate with him. We seamed to get along pretty well. And I want to be allies with him. I put his phone number in and added him to my contacts. The feeling of loneliness spread through me as see that the only other contacts I have are my brothers, a good friend and England. Well I should just suck it up. With another sigh, I thought maybe text him. This was gonna be hard, considering how shy I am. It would be normal to just say hi first. Without realizing it, my hands where starting to get sweaty and a weird grin was forming on my face. Yes Im doing it this. Quickly I typed "hi"
and sent it. Well at least the hard part is over. When I looked back at it tho, it said "hoe" no. NO NO NO. "AWW HELL NO!!" I yelled without thinking. My brothers looked at me like I just went insane. Finland spoke up saying "are you ok, (name)?" While raising an eye brow. Relaxing again, I sighed. "N-nah, just lost a game." I lied. Man I'm a big fat liar. And with that everyone went back to what they where doing before. Back to the messages. To my demise, there was a reply "um what?" I quickly corrected it with saying "oops sorry, autocorrect hehe😅" looks like my awkwardness is doing its thing. I was starting to get worried that maybe I scared him off, but he replied with "oh it's fine". Well, I sure am glad he's so forgiving. "Uh by the way, who are u?" I'm A total idiot. Hitting my head on the seat infront of me, I feel like I want to jump into a hole with my laptop and ice cream for the rest of my life.

Me: oh sorry about that. It's me, Greenland.
Canada: oh! I never thought u would talk to me..
Me: I never thought u would give me your number.
Canada: sorry if that was weird!!
Me: haha no it's fine. I need more friends anyway.
Canada: your actually the only friend I have so far...besides Cuba, but he usually thinks I'm America

How could someone mistake canada for America...? Sure they where brothers, and they had the same hair color, but that's where the similarities end. They where completely polar opposites.it took me a second to think of what to say next.
Me: your not America. Your canada and u can only be canada.
Canada: wow....your the only one that have ever said that!! Thank u!!

If I could, I would've shed a tear. It was right to talk to him