My Queen

Me: Where am I mate?
Him : a place I mustn't speak of...

I was lost. I was just on my way to the school yard till I find the odd box but before long this man can grab my arm and the Rest was a blur.

I came from a middle-class family which was very rare back in the day of age because it was poor or Rich and people would debate what I was but I told them I was middle-class but that would just make them pondre even more. I was always a good student, doing my essays on time, not getting into childish fights and just in everything I said and was, I was good.

This man and I was in the woods I felt as if I was dazed for awhile. I was leaning up against the tree trying to keep myself from not losing my balance and falling on the face and getting my trousers dirty. I was dusting the mud and dirt off my shoes still leaning on the tree. The man didn't say anything.

Me: who are you, sir?
Him: come on man of the Woods
Me: excuse me mate?
Him: you heard me...
Me: I did but I don't understand?
Him: I live here in the woods but I'm lonely till now I'm no longer lonely because I have you, my queen.

I was quiet for a few seconds and just looked at him with a strange look and a smirk appeared a upon his face. Then a give him a look of disgust.

Me: so you're just out here in the woods trying to kidnap children, sir?
Him: I--

He began to talk but couldn't find the words to say so I interrupt him.

Me: Jesus christ you must be mad!!
Him: No I'm lonely will a was.

He reaches out to grab my hand but I pull away and start running but he catches up to me and grabbed my wrist. He gets a noose and  type it around my wrist and ties it around my neck but or was not so tight because I can couldn't breathe.

With sweat dripping down his face and looking pretty pissed off at this point.

Him: if you don't volunteer to be my queen I will force you to or end you.

I was already scared enough but now I was horrified. Before I could defend myself or say something stupid or just say anything at all he reaches into his pocket and tears a piece of tape with his mouth and puts tape over my mouth.
He disappears... I wasn't sure about this man he was loopy or nutty and I didn't know what my future held.

I remember this one time in class Ronnie the boy was a total hottie sat in front of me all I could see is his gorgeous blonde curls and he told around and asked me to borrow notebook of course I gave you my favorite one and I had Doodles on it from when I was bored and at the of class he gave my notebook back and said my doodles were amazing and he said he wrote something in it for me. I got on the bus that day and open the notebook and to my surprise there was a number and a cursive word that said "prom?" I waited a few to text him but the few days in class he sat right in front of me and he would look back at least twice a day and would give me a little smile. When the day came I texted him and said yes. Oh and he also doodled in the notebook the Doodles were amazing he had a real Talent for art.