Intro•🌸

Have you ever found it weird that among the crowd we're standing in, there's also offsprings of the gods? And even weirder that I'm the odds they fall in love with each other?....
"Hey y/n close the damn book and pay attention to YOUR TEACHER!"
Ugh. I forgot. That was just a book. Not to mention a fiction one. But I've always been so curious if you know it could possible true. I mean this is earth. And the gods created them. Oh I forgot.
Hi I'm y/n, 19 and currently studying at Trash University. I mean that's not the name but let's say it is. It's literal trash. All I look forward for is that book hidden in my bag now. My parents found out about it once and went as far as burning the damn book. What's so wierd and forbidden about reading a FICTION BOOK? I must be doing some weird shit in my past life to be like this. I once went to a "shaman", he was pretty shady but he seemed decent somehow. He said, "you were a lover of a goddess's son" I know. Sounds fucking weird. But I believed it anyways. Never know when it comes in handy.
Have I told you? Ugh there's many I needa tell u. But there's this guy jin. Of course he's popular among with his GORGEOUS group of frends. But he just seems to stand out for me. We've talked once only, cuz I dropped my book, happened to be the Greek book I was reading earlier. He prolly think I'm an idiot reading that dumb thing. But he didn't say anything and picked it up for me. "Uh thanks" I said. What the freak y/n you sound so wierd. Anyways, I have a huge crush on him and always is curious... why is he so, pretty?