Temptation vs Friendship

I am entering my second year of college and I haven't had a boyfriend since high school. My ex-boyfriend, Bryce moved away in our junior year of high school. I was never over him. As time passed, I manage to let my school work and my friends distract me from thinking of him. I stay with my brother at the townhouse that our parents bought for us while we are in school, my brother is currently in the Marine corps. Im here most of the time by myself. My brother has his side of the house and I have mine. He is coming home this weekend and I cannot wait to see my big bro.

Friday afternoon...

Biology

"So Mia when are you gonna get a boyfriend?"

"Sabrina, when I find him, l will you know personally".

"Well, since you my best friend, I thought I already had that benefit of knowing first anyway".

" But for real though, you need a real dude that will make that pussy squirt up some shit, girl!!!"

"You is stupid... Come on let's be out so we can get this weekend started."

"I will be right behind you, let me ask Professor Davis a question about our biology assignment real quick".

"Aight, meet me in the parking lot so we can go."

"Bet".

Sabrina and I decided to shop for some new outfits like we always do. On the way, we picked up Coral, our other homegirl. There is never a dull moment with these two. They always had my back when I needed them.

Later at the Townhouse...

Ahhhh!!!!" What's up big bro!!!!"

"What's going on baby girl, missed you".

"Aye, come here, I got somebody I want you to meet".

"Mia, this is my homeboy, Traye he is a marine too".

And that was the beginning of the change in my life for a long time. He was so damn sexy. I thought I was gonna faint. All I could think about in my head is that "Sabrina ain't gonna believe this shit".

I mean this man had me so damn hot, my pussy became extra warm and wet. I was never this turned on before. This man has me completely opened and my mind is all over the place. He was so juicy. Tall, very muscular build, he had tattoos, and long dreads. He was very well groomed. He seemed like a cool dude but I was never into any of my brother's friends like that. To me, they seem too goofy for me and I was not attracted to that. I'm attracted to guys who do what they said they're gonna do. I love men who do things according to their own life living. Basically, a real dude. Traye looked like that type of guy.

A conversation between Tony and Traye....

Yo, Traye listen, I gotta holla at you about something.

What up?

You remember when you said if I need you for anything, you got me right?

Yeah, what's up?

Well, I gotta go to Japan for about a year and I need you look out for Babygirl for me. I mean, I don't want her all by herself in this big house while I'm gone for a whole year. And sometimes these college boys be on some other shit and I don't wanna have to hurt nobody son, you feel me?

"Yea, man, I got you. You know I got a lil sis too so I feel you on that".

"You don't even have to stay overnight, just check on her every now and then. If she wants to go somewhere, take her out, let her have whatever she wants, other than that, just keep an eye on her".