Something is Missing

*Jack's POV*

When i woke up that morning i was heart broken. Me and the boys couldn't find Ally anywhere. Brook looked suspicious i asked him about it but he said he didn't know anything. I fucked up. Ally was mad at me for some reason. She wouldn't talk and when she did she yelled at me.

We just got back from looking outside. I sighed as i threw myself on the sofa. I was on the break of tears. Rye must of noticed cause he came and pulled me into his side.
"I fucked up Rye. Its my fault that Allys gone and shes not gonna come back." I said as i tryed to keep my tears in.
"Shh its ok Jack. And no its not you fault. She probably just wanted to clear her head or clear things up with Austin."
"But when i tryed to talk to her she would ignore me but when i did talk to her she yelled at me"
"I know. But she was probably just tired. Listen Jack she will come back i know it. "
"O..ok" i smiled at Rye. Hes always been there for me. Hes like and older brother. All the boys are.

*Allys POV*

Its been 2 months since i left the boys. The only one i talk to is Brook but thats because he knows what happened. I've cleared things up with Austin and explained why i was back. I started going back to school but a different one. I made a couple new friends. They never stop talking about some singers i didn't really get their names because i never really focused on them when they were talking about them. I live with one of my closest friends of them all Lily.

"Ally come on lets gooooo" Lily wined pulling me out of my bed.
"Stop let me sleep " i said pulling my arm away from her.
"But we have to go. Its today" she said actually pulling me out of my bed now.
"Ow ow ok. Where are we going again?"
"Did you really forget! I tell you almost everyday"
"Ummm...ya so you know i have a short term memory" i laughed.
"We are going to a concert!" She yelled excitedly.
"Oh ya i forgot that was today"
"Ya i know i can see that, anyways hurry up we're leaving in an hour"
"Ok" i said as she left my room. Im honestly not looking forward to going. But if it makes Lily happy then I'll go. I got up off my floor and grabbed a change of clothes and went to go have a shower. After i was done i put on my blue skinny ripped jeans and a crop top with my hodded jean jacket.

 After i was done i put on my blue skinny ripped jeans and a crop top with my hodded jean jacket

I put on a pair of my black converse

When i was done i put my hair in a ponytail

When i was done i put my hair in a ponytail. Their was still 20 minutes left before we leave so i jumped on my sofa and turned on Netflix. Everything felt right. But it seemed like there was part of me missing. Ill figure it out later but for now i was gonna forget everything and have as much fun as i can with Lily. While i was waiting i decided to text Brook.

(Brooklyn,Ally)

Heyyyyy Brookie

Het Ally cat. How r u

Hey* and im good you?

I good two. Whay u doing today?

Too* what* and im just going out with my friend to a concert.

Ok cool wherre?

Where* and im not sure i totally forgot about it and she just reminded me today😂

Oh haha.

Hows the boys?

They're great.

Oh ok

Sorry thats not what i meant. I meant thst we really miss yoi but we are still living oue lives

That*you*our* jeuse brook who taught you how to spell😂😂 and thats good

Meanie😭😭

Hey im not the one who can't spell😁

Yaya well i goy to grt goibg ill talk to yoi later❤❤

Got* get* going* you* ok bye little monkey❤❤

Bye❤❤

When i put my phone up Lily came in saying that we have to go. Well i hope today will be a good day. But before we left i thought again that i was finally happy. But then that feeling came back that something or a part of me was missing. I wonder what it could be...

Heyyy so if you didn't read my first book to this book then go read it because some of the stuff i put in here may not make since. Love you all and hope you love my sequel to Don't Hurt Yourself😳😁😁❤❤❤❤❤