Chapter 3

A/N Hi hello cracked up tomatoes, I'm horrible at making start of story's cause I know what I wanna write it's just getting to that part is troublesome for me. I know I'm putting very sexual songs and sad rough music but later in the story I have pretty much a playlist for later on. Lol 🙆🏻✌🏼 I couldn't find the 1 hour version of the original so your stuck with nightcore

I forgot to put in a trigger warner but this chapter contains a lot of dark scenes...

I wake up in bed my lips slightly tingle I look around in the room and realize it isn't mine, I had a strange dream last night I had my first kiss but I cant remember anything else of that dream, I remember going shopping with daddy, I get up and walk into the bathroom "Fuck" I grumble my ass and head hurt. I smell like cum and sweat. I take off my stained panties and stockings I need to buy stain remover, I hop in the shower and clean my body and my ass....

I hop out and check my phone 7:45 I have 15 minutes till aunty and grandma wake up I go back into the bedroom I check bags to see if I have clothes, surprisingly yes, I put on my oversized pastel pink sweater and black ripped skinny jeans. And I put on just a tiny bit of sparkly eyeshadow. Daddy and I have been friends since I was 12. We didn't start sleeping together till I was 14 and he was 16. I started making videos a few months before I turned 15, I put a flower crown on for shits and giggles.

I put on my happy persona "Daniel Wake up!" I yell gently using his real name He doesn't respond or get up. "Daddy get up!" I yell softly. I walk over to him and start purring and kissing his jaw we've never kissed lips I've never kissed anyone lips (Haha.. at least that's what you think ash.) he starts slowly waking up. To be honest I don't love Daniel we're just 2 best friends having sex and making porn.

He gets up and gets dressed. We walk out of his place and go into his car, he drops me off by my house and I tell him to wait there I quickly climb onto the roof and go through my bedroom window, I look around my room and it seems normal, my finger hurts and Is a bit swollen but probably just from the window, i open and walk out my door to see my aunt slowly walking out of her room "Your up early." She says sleepily "Yup I'm heading out to explore the city then going to school." I say, I really hope she doesn't realize what I'm wearing I look to gay today. Only my mother and father knew I was bi.... but we all know what happened. I quickly run out the door to Daddy's car and jump in. "Let's go to Burger King." I say smiling.

We drive to Burger King and I get a Ice Tea and a whopper that I probably won't even eat. We drive around the city just talking. "Eat your burger." Daddy says, "Not hungry." I say lying to myself and him. "I'm not dropping you off until you eat the burger." He says I smile, I eat the whole burger in 10 minutes, oh god, that was not a good thing to do after not eating for 3 days. Today I feel like dieing, I feel like a depressed piece of shit, it's not a hangover either, I don't get hangovers, I start feeling the urge to curl up into a ball and cry, we pull up to my school and I run into there and find the nearest bathroom run in I making sure no ones in there.

I run into a stall after checking I stick my fingers in my mouth and force myself to throw up, I flush, I start crying, I lean against the door sobbing, "Why, why do I do this to myself." I whisper to myself over and over again, "I'm such a horrible person." I say. The stall door opens I fall backwards. And my flower crown falls over, its that guy from the gas station, I look surprised with tear stained cheeks, I swear to god he's the only person who keeps seeing me vulnerable and with my walls down and I hate it. I get up and wake my face with my sleeve and I punch him in the eye and I kick him in the balls, I dust off my hands and leave the bathroom fixing my flower crown and putting on my act, I mean he already seen me fight, vomit, and cry. I need to go and get my list for the first day of school in this new city, I can't seem to find the office though, I go up to a random guy, Ah fuck it's that guy from the bathroom, I see him with a black eye and he starts turning around

I turn around as soon, as I was about to bolt off he grabs my collar and sleeves, DAMN YOU FLUFFY SWEATER, "Wait." He says "Wanna hang out with me and go beat up with me some time?" He says in a monotone voice, laughing afterwards, what the diddley dang dong is wrong with him, "Uh.." I rip his hands off me and bolt out anyways, and I surprisingly ran straight to the office, I walk down and grab my class list, I quickly go to my classroom.....

DOOPEREDY LETS TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL.

Hm, I should go into the strip club for a shift, they said I make my own hours. I walk to the strip club getting lost a few times since I'm still really new. I finally make my way there, I walk in check in, I put on a tuxedo, with a pure lace sheer thong for underwear. I go up on stage and start acting and then I take my clothes off, I feel a bit of that feeling in your gut that's holding you down like depression and guilt so I try to ignore it the best I can. I start grinding on air spinning I slap my ass and bend I flaunt to all the guys and girls I wink at a random women... my shift eventually ends. I put on my normal clothes and head out. I go to my house and no one is home. I go in my room and quickly lock the door, I get out my camera and lighting equipment, I press record and start to undress, I look down and look at my body, I see a fat tub of lard of my body. People say I need to eat eat eat I'm to skinny. "There lying to me" is say whispering "there lying to me" I say louder and louder "THERE ALL LYING TO ME THOSE BITCHES." I yell I walk over to the mirror and start crying. I clench my fist to the point where my knuckles are white, I look up at my face. I see a weak piece of human trash.

I hate this feeling I'm so horrible I look down at my clenched fist and look back at the mirror.  S M A S H, I look at my bleeding bloody fist in the mirror. I slowly take out my fist and, look at all the big, small, giant glass shards in my hand. I look at the draw with my collection of knifes... NO I can't.... Not like last time... I resist the urge to go in the drawer... I clutch my bleeding wrist to try and stop the blood... I grab my headphones and turn on When she cries by Britt Nicole. I walk to to the bathroom and grab tweezers and bandages. The cuts seems pretty deep but I tell myself I'm fine. I slowly take out all the largest to smallest pieces of mirror in my hand I look up, at the bathroom mirror and see myself stained in blood with tear stained cheeks. I roll my eyes and go back to putting peroxide on my hands. To bad, my pink sweater is stained in my blood. I'll go to the mall and buy stain remover. I feel my stomach turn, twist, and growl at me. "Shut the fuck up, I  just wanna stab you" I say to my self in the mirror. I start mouthing the song while locking the bathroom door and curl into a ball, I start rocking back and forth to the song..

Time skip an hour of doing this

I get up and take off my headphones and turn on the shower and take out the headphone and put my phone on blast, I still have on my sweater but my pants are in my room fuck, oh well. I take off what's left of my clothes. I look down at my bandaged hand. And clench it. This pain I feel. I control it. It feels good. I hop into the shower....

A/N I'm sorry for such a depressing at the start but this story.... I have a lot of plans for it... bye smexy pineapples...