A Gabe and Kitty chapter

Wow ~ Kitty and Gabe
—————————————————————
(Should I do their own book? Like a short book of Kitty and Gabe?)
West's POV
I was walking around with Rose as I spotted Mal getting compliments from the girls of Auradon.
"Wow Mal, a hair stylist? Never thought? " I said as she chuckled closing her locker.
"Yes, I always thought you'd be a... Evil fairy perhaps? " Rose said raising an eyebrow. That snapped Mal.
"I am and we are all Evil! We're bad news! " She said as Rose and I stiffened and nodded glancing at each other.
------ Later----
I was right now with Harry and Ben teaching Carlos how to play tourney appropriately.
Even after the game he still was a little rusty. And in my opinion I think that thought of Maddie was and wasn't helping. I know he likes her. And she likes him.
"Ok Carlos take a break! " Ben yelled as the white haired boy nodded.
"Maybe it's his speed or ability to quick think he was better on the Isle" Kitty said appearing out of no where making us jump.
"Jeez Kitty! " Jay said holding his chest. While Kitty laughed showing her Cheshire smile. She later complained how everyone was busy and she was lonely. Soon she just got up and left her eyes going into the position of someone... Gabe😏
----- Y'all know😏----
Kitty's POV
Once I scared the crap out of West and the boys and done with being bored I noticed wolf boy.
He was walking alone to I guess his dorm? I don't really know but all I know was that he's a perfect target.
Plus I have to be honest the kiss with him the other day was kinda amazing! Like he gives a rough vibe yet he's so gentle and I love when he smiles because it shows his fangs.
Also I noticed that he's been glancing at me which is what I want. Oh god! But a Cheshire and a Wolf together?! My parents wont allow it! Never the less his parents!
Carefully I disappeared and reappeared behind Gabe. I put my hands over his eyes and giggled. I felt him growl playfully.
"Who's that?! " He said playfully he turned but I stopped him.
"Guess" I said in his ear. I felt my tail fluff when butterflies appeared in my stomach.
"Hmm?... Maddie?... Uh.. Bunny? No! Evie? " He said while smiling as I rolled my eyes. I took my hands off his eyes and turned him around.
"It's me silly! " I said while laughing at him he smiled. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked to I guess his dorm.
"So how have you been? " I asked Gabe as I saw him run a hand through his hair.
"I be been good. You? " He said with a smile.
"OMG hold up ok smile! " I said taking a photo of him and then I got next to him and smiled taking a pic.
"Ok I know I sound weird but I lobe your fangs! " I said showing him the pic, "makes you look bad ass".
He smiled looking at the pic while smiling.
" Nah your little nose is adorable! " He said pointing to it as I laughed and nodded my head.
"Send me the pics though" He said as I nodded doing so.
Once his phone rang he typed on his phone and then showed me his phone.
The lock screen showed the pic of me and him, then the home screen pic was one of me zoomed in from the one of us.
I just blushed a lot soon we reached his dorm and got inside. I grabbed his phone and as he was about to protest I tossed him my phone and he smiled.
Then we were together on the bed laying his head on my tummy with each other's phones sending funny pics and other stuff.
Soon we each took a nap until late in the afternoon and woke up tangled in each other's arms. We both woke blushing a lot. He then smiled.
"I will never get tired of your fangs" I said noticing his fangs making him look so manly.
"And never your cute nose" He said as we both leaned in and both kissed. He held my waist as I held his head and I felt a ton of sparks shoot through me uncontrollably.
We soon pulled away in shock.
"Wow! " We both said after gasping for air.