Tale's of Anna and Elsa

Anna was wondering the halls later that day. "Kristoff? Kristoff?" She yelled. "Ding ding ding!" The school bell rang. Time for class with Flora, Fonna, and Mary-weather who taught science. They were the three fairy's from Sleeping Beauty's past. Anna was getting her books from her locker to go to class and Sleeping Beauty walked past her."Hey Anna. Did you here that my friends are teaching class today!" "Sure did." Anna said while walking backwards and then she bumped into someone. "Woow!" They both said and fell to the floor. " I'm so sorry!" Anna said and turned around realizing it was Kristoff. "Anna!" he yelled. "Kristoff!" she screamed and they both hugged each other. " You go to this school! " Anna wondered. "Why won't I?" he answered. All of a sudden Jasmin walked by and noticed Anna and Kristoff hugging each other and so Jasmin grabbed Anna's arm. "We better be heading to class." she interrupted and pulled Anna. Anna smiled and waved goodbye while getting pulled by Jasmin. "Is that KRISTOFF?" Jasmin asked." "Yeah. So?" Anna replied " I see you and Kristoff have some chemistry?" Jasmin asked. "What! No!" Anna replied. "I think you do and if you do, we better head to class so you can learn a bit more about chemistry because that was nothing!" Jasmin sassed. "Hey!" Anna frowned. " I'm just kidding but you do have to step up your game." Jasmin added. In class Jasmin and Anna ignored the teachers and talked about Kristoff and stepping up Anna's game. Jasmin told Anna how she got prince Aladin to love her. After class Anna ran to Kristoff. "Hi Kristoff!" she flattered. "Wait! Um... Sup Kristoff. " she added. " Anna, what's wrong?" he asked. "Well Jasmin taught me to step up my game so..." "I like who you are. Don't change yourself." Kristoff said. They slowly leaned in to kiss. "No!!!!" Jasmin ran to Kristoff and Anna and separated them. "Were you watching us the whole time!" Anna yelled. "No... Maybe..." Anna gave Jasmin a look. " OK! Yes I was spying on you two! But you didn't even tell him about the monkey! Aboo?! " she blurted out. "Uhhhh!" Anna's sighed and put her hands on her forehead. She was disappointed. "If your mad then..." Jasmin turned around. "What are you doing?" Kristoff asked. "Making it so you two can kiss and I won't see." Jasmin said. "May we?" Kristoff asked. "We may." Anna agreed.