Special Auguest Just Got More Special

This is just something I thought of randomly because TRXYE is coming out soon and Special Auguest starts in like two days but if this were to ever happen we probably would all die of a fangirl heart attack so....

Tyler’s POV

I turned the water off and hopped out of the shower grabbing my towel. I quickly dried myself and got changed into a pair of skinny jeans and one of my many cute button down shirts. I got out my hairdryer to style my hair trying to distract my mind from the slight nerves of today.

So much had happened over the past two and a half months it was crazy. From the craziness of Vidcon where so many of my friends got to announce exciting things they were working on to me filming with so many of them for Special Auguest. It had been an amazing time and I was always so thankful that I had gained these opportunities through my YouTube channel. But I never realized how much it would impact my life until one day when I discovered a certain Australian twink by the name of Troye Sivan. Thanks to YouTube I was able to meet him at Playlist Live and since that moment I was smitten. 

It wasn’t until one drunken night in Italy where Troye and me kissed that I fully realized the extent of my ‘crush’. When I woke up that next morning with a hangover, wrapped in Troyes arms, on his bed (fully clothed! Gosh get your minds out of the gutter!) that I though to myself, ‘oh sh*t I really like this boy’.

Thankfully Troye, it seemed, was crushing on me just as hard. And from there our relationship slowly but quickly evolved. But we learnt from Zalfie’s mistake so after a few months of trying to avoid all things Troyler in hope it would make people less crazy (yeah right) we decided we wanted to tell people. I knew Troye would rather tell people himself than find out through some leaked photo or someone else’s daily vlog (f**k daily vlogging!). But I also knew that people would freak the flip out (as Troye put it) so I wanted to make it special and memorable (what can I say, I love the drama).

I remembered an interview I had given a few weeks back were I had given a super subtle hint as to the awesomeness that was coming.

Flashback to Vidcon 2014 (I remember seeing some interview where he said something like this but I’m not 100% sure it was Vidcon)

‘So you ended special Auguest last year with interviewing One Direction which is pretty huge, how are you going to top that?’ the interviewer asked me. I almost smirked at the knowledge of how epic my plans were but I refrained myself and just smiled. ‘I have something big planned but you’ll just have to 'wait and see!’ I said winking. ‘Okay well sounds fun, we all look forward to it’, she said cheerily and as I looked down as the screaming fans I thought to myself, you have no idea.

Troye walked into the bathroom at that moment snapping me out of my daydream. ‘Are you sure you’re ready to do this?’ Troye asked me, concern in his beautiful blue eyes. I smiled at him as I finished perfecting my quiff in the mirror. ‘Babe don’t worry, I’m ready as long as you are and as long as you’re happy to do this’, I said as I washed my hands and followed him out to the lounge. 

‘Hahaha you have no idea how happy I am to do this’, he said smiling at me as I set up the camera and lighting. ‘Gurl you so adorable. You have no clue how much I’ve looked forward to this since I met you’, I teased, successfully making him blush. 

Truthfully though ever since our night in Italy I had fallen more and more in love with him. He was so perfect, from his looks to his voice to the cute way he blushed when I teased him. I just hoped it wouldn’t get to crazy I had no clue how everyone would react, I mean yeah we were one of the most shipped couple on You Tube and this news would surely send Tumblr into panic and Twitter into constant worldwide trends about us. But I wouldn’t change any of it if it meant I got to be with this beautiful boy.

I started the video and went through the usual of introducing Troye (not that anyone should be confused as to who he was by now) and we went on to joke around for a few minutes before I decided to finish off Special Auguest with what all our Troyler shippers were dying to hear.

‘So as you guys know, Troye and I have been shipped as Troyler for about 2 years now. And while it never started out that way I guess I slowly fell in love with think twink’, I said as I looked over at Troye and we smiled at each other. I continued to talk about us and I could see Troye smiling as nodded along to what I was saying. ‘And we don’t know how this will work out, Troye will probably stay in LA for a while to work on his music and I guess we’ll just figure it out’, I finished.

‘Well yeah pretty much all of what Tyler said, I’m just really happy at the moment with Tyler obviously and the amazing support I got for T-R-X-Y-E had just absolutely blown me away’. I smiled at Troye as he finished speaking and then turned back to the camera unable to contain the joy and glee on my face. ‘So everyone, that it for the end of special Auguest for this year!’ I was quick to thank them and end the video so I could return to just staring at Troye’s face.

I hopped up and turned the camera off before going back and sitting down, facing Troye. I reached out and caressed his check with my hand softly. ‘People are going to freak the flip out’, he said in a low voice and while his voice didn’t show his nerves his eyes kept flicking around the room landing anywhere but my face. ‘That’s the idea’, I whispered as I leaned closer so our faces were just inches apart. ‘Mhmm’, he mumbled his eyes finally landing on my face and seemingly losing all words. ‘Good’, I whispered and pressed my lips to his in a passionate kiss.

We broke apart and I smiled up at him, ‘I love you Troye-boy’. 

He kissed the tip of my nose, ‘I love you too Tilly’.

Thanks for reading this short piece of random feelness! Also I am still writing my other story (which you can find on my profile) I’m just having writers block with it so I’m taking a short break but after that I will be posting regularly.

- Milly

My tumblr: troylers-fangirl.tumblr.com