Backstories

Y/N (your name): you are a dancer living abroad in LA. Originally from Melbourne, Australia, you moved 2 years ago for better opportunities in your dancing career. Your current best friend's name is Maya, she is 19 just like you and had moved from Australia with you. You are a successful Youtuber with 4.6 million subscribers which you will be forever grateful for. You both live in rooms next to each other at DXNCE FACTORY, an elite dance company which projects it's talent through social media platforms such as Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat and Facebook. You both were easily accepted as you were some of the best back home. DXNCE FACTORY has rooms where you are able to live and also have large spaces for you to dance, 2 way mirrors for coaches and judges to watch and food and love provided by the staff. You always wanted to move to LA as you found that life would be more fun, but little did you know how much fun you would have.

Maya: Y/N 's best friend, you have been together since 4th grade and have been friends ever since. Maya brought up the topic of taking the opportunity to move to LA and you were hooked on the idea from the moment you she said it. Maya lived with you and your family back in Melbourne as her parents were unable to take care of her and your family offered for her to live with you. Maya also has a YouTube channel with 3.8 million followers, just behind you.

Grayson: Grayson moved with his brother Ethan 3 years ago to LA and has recently become interested in your videos (and especially you!) where you performed your new dances and had hoped to meet you sometime in the future and do a collab on your channels. As Grayson's channel has 5.7 million subscribers, he saw it as a chance for both of you to reach a bigger audience and he believed it would be a very successful bunch of videos (or series!)

Ethan: Ethan moved with his brother Grayson 3 years ago to LA and has had a massive crush on your best friend Maya for many years as he binge watched her channel and introduced your channel to Grayson.

First story coming soon!

Authors note: This is my first story so any feedback would be perfect and taken into consideration <3