Lost but found

Nines POV

I arrived late at the office today because I was stuck at cyberlife all morning. As I walked slowly to the captains office I looked at Reed's chair and desk, scanning around noticing there to be no evidents that he's here. As I neared the captains door I peaked towards the breakroom.

Nothing, There was no sign at all of Reed.

"RK900! Come in" Captain shouts, I turn my attention to him. As I stood infront of his door, I opened it with ease and made my way in. Now standing in front of the captain with just a desk in between us.

The Captain began telling me about a mission before getting angry at me "I-- HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING!" He said as he slammed the desk with his hand
Still I couldnt help but get distracted as I thought about reed so I scanned for report's from last night. Hoping not to find anything which could be Reed.

But there was a kidnapping located near Eden club I remember Reed mentioning he had to go there again cause the captain asked him to follow up on something. Another moment later Captain slammed his hand on the desk again trying to catch my attention. But all that did was make me glare at him before I turned away, walking out of the office without answering the captain.

Was I feeling angry? I dont know but I did know that I could not stop thinking about Reed. So I decided to make a quick report about Gavin being kidnapped. Sending it as I headed out of the main building.

~Time skip~ (Im lazy)

Still Nines Pov (pic of the place below)

I finally reached the abandoned warehouse

I finally reached the abandoned warehouse. I quickly tried to scan around but it seems because I acted a bit careless earlier by getting into a fight with the kidnappers that my system is damage. Sighing softly I made my way in.

Once I got in I looked about as I spotted the crater. Remembering that the kidnappers said they left Reed in there. I looked at my surroundings making sure no one else was here as I walked in a slightly fast pace towards it.

Standing in front of it I called out "Reed! Gavin Reed! Are you in there?!" A few seconds later I heard the scuffles of someone moving then a muffled groan

In that instance I tried to search for a way in. I moved to the other side of the crate seeing it to be slightly open, It was just enough for me to slip my fingers in. After I slipped them in I pulled the crater door open. Straight away the light shone in and I saw a figure on the floor staring up at me. With the light I could make out that it was Reed looking up at me. He looked batted and bruised with his hands tied back and a torn cloth that wrapped around his mouth so he couldnt talk. He also looked cold as he laid in just a shirt and boxers. Seeing this sight made something in my system thump. I made my way to his side, kneeling down beside him slightly caressing his check as I mumbled "What did they do to you" I felt anger at them but I didnt show it as I gently lifted him into a sitting pose to make it easier for me to untie his hands. As I did so he removed the cloth from his mouth then wrapped his arms around my neck. I sat there shocked at how cold he felt but also how my system seemed to be reacting to his touch.
Then Gavin said "Im "slightly" glad you're here" with a smirk on his face
I gave a soft chuckle and said "Gavin let's get you home."

Feel free to comment this is my first completed fanfic. Sorry if the characters were slightly out of character for this.

Also Comment if you guys want a smut? Ending C;