NOT RULES BUT A PROCESS.

Hey guys!! How are you??
Hope you doing fine!

Well here am listing some of the info which you need to give me if you want covers from me.

1. Firstly either you can comment or you can PM me for the cover. Am fine with any of the above.

2. You got to tell me the summary of your story. I know most of the stories already have descriptions but still I want you to tell me the story plot a little bit in detail... I would suggest u all to PM me coz sometimes for the explanation for covers you got to tell me the spoilers too.

3. You need to give me your e-mail id so that i can mail you your covers.
(Give me your e-mail id in private message and not in comments)

4. It's not necessary but I would appreciate if you would follow me and add this book to your reading list.

5. Your cover once done will be mailed to you and as well entered in this book. Once you have received the mail then please do let me know.. coz many times i send the mails on time but they aren't delivered..

6. If you don't like the cover then please feel free to tell me. I will try to make new one.

7. If any of you have your own suggestions on how you picture your cover to look like then please let me know. (That will be of great help)

8. I add covers into this book with author's name and a short description which is made by me in the form of chapters. Check out the main summary of book in the respective author's profile.

9. I will definitely add the cover which i made for you in this book. But if your book doesn't contains the cover which I made then only the cover will be posted here and there won't be author's name displayed nor the description will be written. So once you have got the mail and have changed the cover then let me know so that I can add description in this book.(If didn't understood what description am talking about and how you get a shout out then read the next chapter)

10. Everyone please follow the above listed info.. coz it gets very tiring to explain everything to every single one.

***********************************
Cover form.

Author's name :
Book title:
Short summary but in a little bit detail (comment it here or PM me) :
Anything specific you want to add in cover :
What pen name do you want to give:
Any suggestions you have:
Should I add some sentences on my own(Yes/no) :
Have you read the info list :
E-mail id (PM me)