The return

You were shocked that he had left and hoped he would soon visit again soon. You laid back on your bed and tried to forget about your encounter. you decided to get up and make dinner. You made a broccoli and cheesy potato casserole and ate half of it saving the other half for later. You went up to your room and into the joined bathroom and decided to take a shower. You started the shower and washed up then heading out in to your room in nothing but a towel as you saw your TV screen go static. You quickly darted to grab the clothes you had set on your bed and ran back into the bathroom to get changed. Hearing slight groans here and there. You were finally finished when you walked out and saw BEN. He turned pink as seeing you were wearing similar outfits he hugged you and admitted that he didn't want to leave you. He explained that he had went home and couldn't stop thinking about you. You smile and giggle replying with "WOW, A evil killer psychopathic link looking ghost missed me... That is sweet and adorable. You didn't even last 3 hours without me." You say hugging him back while admitting that you to missed him very much. He blushed and smiled before going straight through your bedroom door and into your kitchen where he opens your fridge and looks for some food. He starts moving everything in your fridge while then realizing you had something on the stove. He lifted the tin foil on the top of the pan and squealed. "OMG" he screamed as he said that Broccoli and cheesy potato casserole was his favorite. You blushed as he grabbed a plate and scooped some out and began to devour it while also savoring every single bite. After only two bites he confessed that it was the best one he had in years. That only made you fall deeper in love with him. After he finished you asked him if he would like to stay as your house was empty and lonely. He looked at you then pulled out his phone texting someone quickly he responded with "Yeah, Sure why not." You asked who he texted and he said "Slender." You fan girled so hard as he giggled. "Wait, DOES THAT MEAN THEY ALL EXIST?!" You said he just nodded as you screamed out with excitement when you looked at him after your episode he removed his hands from his adorable pointy little elf ears and asked if you were done.  You nodded and he said "okay, good...You slightly concerned me." You only giggled and blushed as you shook your head. "Oh hey, sorry... Do you want a tour?" You ask. He nods as you walk in front of him leading the way. All he could stare at was your fine butt as you showed him around. You noticed he was slightly distracted from the tour so you turned around and kissed him. He slowly melted into the kiss ans began to hold your hair pulling you closer. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance as you playfully denied. This annoyed him so he grabbed your butt as you gasped he took the chance to stick his tongue in your mouth as you both fought for dominance you won and pulled away for air. He was 50 shades of red. You laughed at him and dragged him back to your room where you both fell asleep in each other's arms. 

(A/N) Ok...So that just happened. I hope you enjoyed it. I may have gotten a bit out of hand with it but it is not a lemon. I may add one later if requested ignore my past self in the description saying there won't be a lemon... I might change my mind. Ok well final word count was: 591 in the story plus the A/N making it about 660 ish. Well NICOLELOVE OUT!