Wazzaaaap!

Ni hao ma? Ni shi hen hao ma? I think that's how you ask how someone is doing in Mandarin. Correct me if you can because it's been a long time since I've taken a lesson in Mandarin. Blame summer.

Anyway, hello! I'm going to start this thought journal thing with an introduction. 

The name is Flux, Maria Flux (pen name). I'm Muslim and struggle with fitting in. Most of the time. I guess the only reason I have friends is because I'm not the traditional "Omg Papa the stress and pressure is just too much. I have to go cool off in a ridiculously expensive hotel by the beach and take 300 selfies while I'm at it." kind of girl that is just so common in the country I live in. Notice that I haven't mentioned my age or where I live because one, safety first and two, I'm not exactly fond of my country at the moment.

Back to the introduction. I guess I'm not exactly normal to be completely honest. I've had teachers who, I quote, think there's "something" different about me and that, once again I quote, think I make "very random comments at times". I think that kind of comes after the fact that I seem to be on a constant sugar-fuelled emotional rollercoaster.  For example, I will go from laughing hysterically at something totally random and then five seconds later I will be crying over how Titanic ended. Come on, we all know there was space but Rose just had to lie her posh little butt all over the wood and kill Jack. He was Leonardo Dicaprio, Rose! How can you do that to a face like his? 

Also, something you also may have noticed is that I tend to get off track alot.  So, this is where I will store all the random thoughts I get when I lose my point because sometimes my own mind blows itself and I can't help but feel the need to record it.