4:Concert part 2(end)

Sora laughed nervously at the display and spoke again,"why not we get started, we can't let the fans waiting, right guys?" Sora suggested ,a little desperate to stop the little banter.

Hayato turned into a puppy and replied with a dreamy voice," hai!,of course Sora-sama!!"

While reborn merely grunted in return,his eyes showing a glint that he already know that something might happen to him.

Sora had a weary look,looking at reborn,who he knows have something in store for him..

Sora shivered at the thought.

_____________________________I Don't own khr! Sorry for the grammatical errors!! And wrong spelling,im trying my best,i hope you like this!!!____________________________________

  A few minutes later~

The concert hall was swimming with people, fans all over japan gathered for the long waited concert of Sora, the God of Melody.

The Whole concert hall suddenly became dim, a song has been played and that was the sign for soras concert to start.

The stage lit up again,showing their very idol onstage.

Dressed in an Orange sweater with a single stripe,of black, and Blank leather pants that sticked on his thighs,showing his slender figure ,in his hand was his props knife.

His black contact lense, narrowed in the most sexy and seductive way.

His Black hair Ruffled into a messy way,his look charmed his fans,and they all squealed at the top of their lungs.

Playing: Pretty little psycho

Oh oh oh,
Oh here we go
Walkin' talkin' like you know
I want you pretty little psycho

As the song starts,men dressed in black slowly aproached Sora,with their weapons,in hand.

(Pretty little psycho ~)

While sora only did a lazy stance,left hand in side his pocket and right hand  holding his knife.

He talked looking at his fans the song still playing.

"He,If you really want me? Then...- He Paused a little looking at the fans with a lazy but smexy gaze,his low and seductive tone made his fans swoon,he continued -Hehe~ come and get me!"

He chuckled,as he said those words,he raised his knife and pointed it towards the fans, as all of the screamed at the action, he started to sing and the men in black attacked him, weapons raised ready to fight.

Im ready to go,im taking Chance's
Sippin' less from champagne glasses
Gotta have you,im moving closer
I wont take no for an answer

A kick,a punch, uppercut

Your looking crazy
your looking wrong,
It looks like were gonna get along
But once ive got you its a fact
Baby theres no turning back

He sang while fighting,he constantly dodged,even if he punched or kicked ,his voice nor tone didnt changed,all melodic yet seductive at the same time.

•••••

While in the back stage, Reborn watched in awe,though he'll never admit it ,as sora performed on stage,fighting.

Make me make me impressed!
Make me make me obsessed!