Assaination Corp. 2 chapter 5

Kuro, Kise, and Aomine were hiding behind the back of the park watching as children play at the park. They saw A small little boy was feeding a black and white dog. And the rest playing as their parents watch them.

"Are you sure this is the place. I don't see anything suspicious." Aomine looked pissed at his fucking girly outfit.

"Yeah, Akashi-San Said this was where it was. But your right. Nothing happening?" Kuro Said.

"This is a boring job Akashi picked for us. Couldn't Akashi pick something much nicer where we can slash! Bang! And kill! Boring!!!!" Kise wined.

"What are you saying? Kids were kidnapped you know! Their parents are maybe worried about them right now." Kuro Said.

"Hmph, not my problem. That was their fault for going with a stranger. Beside were assassin were bad people we don't do this to help. We do this for fun and to kill." Kise eyes glowed yellow.

Kuro flinch at how Kise was acting.

"Ow!" Kise held his head. Aomine had karate chop his head.

"Kise Your scaring the kid. Stop being a bastard." Aomine clicked his tongue.

"Hmph. Whatever." He glared at a Kuro and turned away.

"He must hate me. Yep." Kuro thought.

As the sun went down slowly children started to go home. Except for a single boy who was sitting at the swing by himself. He was waiting for someone.

"Mom promise....I'll wait for her..." he held onto the swing tightly.

As Kuro, Aomine, and Kise kept waiting the sun finally went down and the boy was still at the swing. He was shaking and scared of the darknesss.

He started to cry out for his mother.

Kuro was about to go confront him but Aomine stop him.

"Stop, were on a job remember. We can't interfere with people lives." Aomine Said.

"I know that. But..." kuro look at the crying boy.

"Just Be quiet Kuro. Just listen to us we're higher than you. We don't have time for you to let your emotion get the best of you." Kise didn't look at him.

Kuro felt anger in his fist. Just as he was about to talk back at him a voice stop them dead in their track.

"Hey little kid. I know where your mother is." A man wearing a red hoodie appear.

The little boy looked at the man.

"Really? You know where Mother is?" He Said with teary eyes.

"Yeah. Your Mother name is Minako right? She told me to come get you. Come let's go." He smiled. He stick his hand out to the boy.

Suddenly black smoke covered the man whole body and toward the boy who suddenly went still.

"Come Taiyo." The man has something shiny in his hand.

"We have to-" Kise shush him.

Kuro looked at them both. Kuro watch as Aomine pulled out his gun.

Kuro felt himself sweating. He bit his lips. Some of his past came flashing back toward him.

"Mother look!" A small Kuro show his mother a shadow holding onto his hand.

Kuro wanted his mother to see his new friend but instead she scream and backed away.

"Monster! Stay away! Your not my son!" She pointed at him with a knife.

After that he doesn't remember much. All he remember was someone picked him up and he was taken away.