|| 11 ||

Hyejin's pov
I wake up then wash myself up, I pick random but comfortable clothes for today. I walk downstairs and cook breakfast for Jun. I finish cooking Jun breakfast, I set his food and drink on the table. I walk to his room and enter.
(Your outfit)

I walk to his bed and shake him lightly

I walk to his bed and shake him lightly. "Wake up Junie" I said. Jun starts waking up, he rubs his eyes and sits up. "There's breakfast downstairs so once you finish getting washed up go eat" I said going to his closet to pick out an outfit for him.

He nods then I hear his little feet get farther away. I pick his clothes out and set it on his bed. Jun comes back in the room and puts his clothes on.
(Jun's outfit)

My phone lights up and I see Jungkook's text message

My phone lights up and I see Jungkook's text message. I open and reply back to him.

Jungkookie
Let's meet at the park by your place

Me
Okay!

I grab Jun's hand and we both leave the house and walk to the park. "Mommy where are going?" Jun asked. "To the park, you wanted to go for a while" I replied and Jun starts to get excited. We arrived at the park and Jun takes off running to the swings.

I sit on a bench and watch him having fun with the kids then Jungkook joins in. I smile watching him play with Jun and the other kids. He'll be a good father. Jun comes back running towards me. "Mommy! Mommy!" Jun said excitedly.

"What is it baby?" I asked. "Can we go home now?" He asks. I nod then Jungkook comes to us. "Junnie wants to go home now" I said and Jungkook nods his head. Jungkook drives us home and Jun falls asleep in the car.

"So what have you been up to for the past years" I asked. "Well I've been doing photography as a job and I'm getting paid well in that" I said. We arrived at my house. I get out and Jungkook carries Jun to his room. "Thank you for today" I said smiling.

"No problem" Jungkook smiles back. "It was nice hanging out with you again." Jungkook grabs my hands and holds them tightly. I lean in and give him a small peck on the lips. "You should go to sleep now, I'm sure you have work tomorrow" I said.

He nods then I walk him out, we hug and give each other a kiss. I wave goodbye to him. I watch him drive off then I closed and lock my door. I go to my room and take a shower. I get in bed and fall asleep.