//prologue//

Criminals - all think crime is fun and games until they get caught, of course.

But once they have been released from the city prison - we have no control over their actions.

Many do get released too early, many 'act normal' to be granted early release. But many are really too mentally scared to ever leave.

The city prison houses over 1,000 criminals with some suffering from depression to the serious criminals suffering with psychosis

Getting criminals back into normal life, that's the interesting part. Many thrive living their old lives again and many feel too different to fit into the new judgemental society.

Criminals like 094589 - Michael Clifford. Would love to get back to normality again, yes there's no question - Clifford was criminally insane.

The intensity of his crime wasn't so server. But the mental state of Clifford was fragile, at breaking point. Clifford didn't want to live anymore in this world, Clifford thought society would be better without many people in the world. Clifford was being influenced by his 'friend'.

Living alone he dropped out of school at 13. He never fitted in. Claiming to be a lot 'happier' by himself he fell into a fragile mental state. He planned to steal from the poshest resteraunt in town. His 'friend' suggested to take a gun, if he didn't agree bad things would happen to him.

Criminals like 098967 - Ashton Irwin

Are criminals that are a danger to society, release would be near impossible (unless they could escape).

Their cells were padded and guarded 24/7, kept away from the other criminals.

These were the 'in-patients'.

Ashton was different than the other criminals here.

His crime was unknown to many at the prison, only the prison supervisor knew. It wasn't that we weren't allowed to know, because we have to for our own safety. But when ashton was presented with the paper stating his crime. He denied it all, he charmingly asked to have a look at the paper himself. Foolishly the guard fell for his sudden charm and passed it to him.

That was it, ashton went on to eat it. Now there is no record of his crime in the prison.

Whatever he did it was one of the worst crimes imaginable, no human would be capable of doing it alone, no human would be capable of doing it at all. But ashton did.