FIRST ENCOUNTER • Jihoon

Jihoon was filling a spot for his friend on a blind date. He didn't want to date someone but his friend bribes him with money.

He just wore his casual clothes and a pair of white sneakers then he took off with his bike.

On his way, he crashes into a girl causing them to both fall in the wet ground.

"Are you okay,miss?" Jihoon asked,worried to get an earful from the fancy-looking girl.

"It's okay. I'm not hurt anyway." But when the girl stood up, Jihoon noticed a blood.

"I think you're bleeding" Jihoon said. He helped the girl to a shed and rush over a pharmacy to treat the girl's wound.

"Here, let me see." Jihoon examined the bleeding wound as he rummage the things he bought at the pharmacy.

He poured a small amount of alcohol with betadine in the cotton ball and gently presses it to the wound.

"It stings." Dahyun whined,squeezing onto her knees.

"Just hang on tight. It'll be over soon." Jihoon reassured her with a smile.

The bleeding stopped so is the rain. But Dahyun have trouble walking with her wounded knee.

"Sorry for the trouble," Jihoon apologizes with a bow. "I could give you a ride,if you want." He offered the back seat of his bike.

"Actually, yes. I'm late for my date." Dahyun replied.

"Oh, you have a boyfriend?" Jihoon asked.

Of course you have, with an angelic face, who wouldn't fall for you?

"It's just a blind date." Dahyun answered shortly.

"Oh? What a coincidence. I'm on a blind date to." Jihoon laughs, feeling amused of what's happening

"Wait, you're Jihoon Park?" Dahyun looked at him with confusion.

"Yeah....and you're?"

"I'm Dahyun Kim. Your date" Dahyun offered a handshake with a smile and Jihoon shakes her hand with an awkward smile.

"What a great first encounter, eh?" Dahyun chuckles as she rides on the back seat of the bike.

"It's pretty boring inside a café. Wanna go somewhere else?" Jihoon suggested which Dahyun agreed immediately.

"Wait, what about Nayeon? She's waiting for us to be there."

"They're gonna leave us alone anyway. Here" Jihoon fishes his phone and opened the camera. The camera flashes, capturing a very nice picture of them together.

"I'll send it to Nayeon so she knows you're in good hand." Jihoon winked which made Dahyun giggle.

"Okay. Here we go!" Jihoon starts pedaling as Dahyun grips on Jihoon's waist.

"I already feel comfortable around you. It's strange." Dahyun stated.