You Make It So Hard For Me // Yook Sungjae

Author: @killingmebtob // Nyx

Characters: Sungjae and Reader

Summary: Sungjae brings you on a little adventure, not knowing how wild it's going to be.

Warnings: Smut, fingering, oral (male and female receiving)

"You ready?" Sungjae asked as he packed his clothes.

"I told you, I already finished packing my stuff days ago. You're the only lazy person who didn't." You answered as you watched him pack everything he needed for your camping date.

"I think I'm all done." He said and looked at you, "Let's go?" He asked.

You nodded and he pulled you out of the dorm. You traveled a bit far, since Sungjae wanted somewhere private. As you arrived at the location, you and Sungjae had to walk into the woods and find a good spot to stay in.

There you found a nice spot where you could see a nice view. Sungjae didn't forget to bring his fishing pole, of course. You and Sungjae spent your time trying to show who's better at fishing. Of course, Sungjae being the fishing expert, won. So you had to cook your meal as a consequence of losing.

"You probably cheated." You said while crossing your arms over your chest. "No I didn't, it's just that I'm better than you." Sungjae said while hugging you from behind. "I could even take your heart away with that pole." He said making you smile. "You're so full of yourself, aren't you?" you teased as you faced him.

"Well, couldn't I do that? I could even fish your underwear. I'm that good." He said and chuckled out loud. "Hey!" You exclaimed and slapped his arm. "What?" He said as if he didn't do anything wrong. "Whatever, I'm going to prepare the food. Start the fire." You commanded. As you took out everything you needed, Sungjae started making the fire.

It was getting darker. The sun was already going down too, the sky had hues of orange and pink all over. It was getting late. Sungjae finished making the fire, so you started cooking the food you were going to eat. As you cooked, Sungjae fixed the tent you were going to sleep in too. "The food is ready." You called out to Sungjae, but he didn't answer.

"Sungjae?" You called out again. Still no answer. It was so dark you couldn't see where he was exactly. "Sungjae, stop fooling around!" You said in fright. "Ahh, Sungjae! Enough already!" You said as you went closer to the tent. Inside the tent, Sungjae was lying down unconscious. You immediately went to him.

"Sungjae! Sungjae-ya! Are you okay?" You said trying to wake him up, "Ah! What did you do?" You exclaimed as you shook him to wake him up.

"AHHH!" Sungjae yelled to frighten you.

"AHHH! YOU FOOL!" You exclaimed trying to get away from him, but he held you by your waist.

"Is my girlfriend scared?" He said while trying to lock you into his arms, but you tried standing up. He pulled your wrist which made you fall down on top of him, your eyes locked onto each other. Your faces were only an inch apart, until Sungjae grabbed your face and started kissing you, his kisses were full of hunger. He laid you down and started to caress your breasts.

"Ah, Sungjae." You uttered as his huge hands cupped your breasts, "You make it so hard for me." Sungjae said and took off your shirt. He started kissing your neck and down to your chest. His hands slipped inside your underwear and started to insert a finger, "Oh! Sungjae!" You exclaimed from his suddenness.
You held his hand and took it out of your pants.

"Enough." You said stopping what he was doing. Sungjae looked at you with a surprised look on his face. He sat right up and apologized, "I didn't know what I was doing. Sorry." He said and avoided your gaze.

"It's okay. Let's eat, I feel hungry." You asked while standing up and putting back your shirt on. You tried to walk calmly back to the bonfire, Sungjae followed you and started eating his dinner too. Dinner was dark and quiet. It felt kind of awkward for the both of you. You're thinking that maybe the reason why it's awkward is because you've done it before, but it was a really long time ago.

"I'll clean up." Sungjae suggested after you finished eating dinner and kissed your forehead. "Thanks, I'll wait for you inside the tent." You said and walked inside the tent. You laid down and tried to find a comfortable position, but failed.

Sungjae went inside too, "Are you okay?" Sungjae asked and laid down beside you. "Yeah, it's kinda hard for me to sleep comfortably, but it's okay." You assured him and smiled. "Goodnight." He whispered and closed his eyes.

You were staring at him while he tried his best to sleep. You felt bad with what you did earlier. He must have missed you so bad. You started to go near his face, examining his long eyelashes, his pointed nose, to his big kissable lips. You ended up kissing him, which made him wake up.

He pushed you slightly, "What are you doing?" Sungjae asked. "I'm sorry about earlier, I want you too." You uttered and took off your shirt and sat on top of him. You kissed his neck down to his collarbones and started to remove his shirt.

He held you and pinned you down, "I'm not letting you lead this." He said and took your bra off. He cupped one of your breasts with his hand and licked the other. "Oh, Sungjae!" You moaned as you felt his kisses go down to your tummy and much lower. He took off everything on you quickly, and started to lick you there. You were starting to get wet.

"Oh my, Sungjae!" You gasped as you felt his tongue go deeper inside you, your legs were shaking. He stopped all of a sudden, took off all the clothes left on him and laid down beside you. He took you and put you on top of him, but with you facing his, and him facing your wetness. He started to lick you aggressively which made you moan harder. You took his shaft into your mouth and started to move as he gave you immense pleasure. He started to finger you as he ate you up, you couldn't help but moan while sucking him.

"Fuck, I missed you so much, I can't resist it anymore." Sungjae added as he stopped and carefully placed you under him, he kissed you one last time before placing himself into position, "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" Sungjae asked, you nodded as you felt him starting to grow deeper inside you. "Ugh." He groaned as he struggled trying to get in. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pushed deeper inside you, he buried his face on your neck as he started to move slowly,

"Sungjae..." You uttered as you felt how big he was. You could feel his breathing against your ear. "You feel so tight." Sungjae added as he started thrusting deeper into you.