16

Leone

After I put jace to bed, I snuck into our weapons closet grabbing my pistol with my silencer on it. Our conversation with Ash didn't well with me so I grabbed my knives also because one the bitch is not about to do is sell us out so I wonder if leaving Jordan a surprise and a warning is a good idea.

I dressed in all black and tied my hair up then put on my black boots. I made sure I had my gloves, I made a disgusting face because I hate liars and I know she was feeding info to Ze. I am not stupid. The class I took in School about body language paid off bitch.

I went out the back door after looking at Jacey and smirking at house I put her to sleep, Welp I'm about to ruin someone's sleep. I jumped over the gate and ran into the backyard of jordan's house. I walked to the door so I could pick the lock which wasn't hard. I got in with causing the alarm to go off. I tipped toed around the house and seen ash sitting on the couch smoking a blunt.

"Hey" I said startling her. She jumped so hard that put a smile on my face.

"How did you get in here?" She asked standing up looking at me confused.

"you one dumb bitch if you think you can try to feed info to your source." I said and her eyes went wide.

"I swear I hope she kills you." She said before running towards me. I ducked before kicking her in the stomach knocking her on the floor. I jumped on top of her punching her in the face busting her nose. Her blood splatted on my face making me more angry. She got one hit in my jaw that knocked me off her just for her to get on top of me.

"She told me you would be the hard one to crack. But your death will be the easiest." She laughed which made me smirk.

"You are one stupid bitch." I growled flipping her over so I was on top I took my knife out and slit her throat for her to scream and try to move out the way.

"You can't fight it Ash you was going to die by my hand or my girl's" I laughed then broke her neck. I drug her body down the hallway until I got into the kitchen. I craved a L in her body and left her there to bleed out.

I didn't touch Jordan because I knew Jordan was to scared to touch us.

I walked out the house and jumped the gate the see Jace sitting there smiling at me which made me smile back.

"I knew you was going to get here. But come here baby." She said and I walked to her. She touched me face making me wince.

"Sorry baby. But she did get you good mama." She said pulling me into a hug.

"I know but I killed her babe."

———————————————-

TBC