The Three Best Friends (A Martina,Mercedes&Diego Friendfiction)

Hey guys. I thought about instead of doing another love fanfiction that I should do a friend fanfic. It is about the friendship between Martina Stoessel,Mercedes Lambre and Diego Dominguez. It is set when they were shooting Violetta 2.

Martina-Hey Mechi

Mechi-Hey did you here about the new guy on set?

Martina-Yeah Diego right?

Mechi-Yeah.

Diego-Hey I am Diego. Nice to meet you girls I am a big fan of the show.

Martna-Thanks. Do you want a tour?

Diego-Sure.

*Martina and Mechi walk Diego around the set explaining where things are.*

Diego-Wow this set is HUGE!

Martina- I thought the same thing at first but I guess that I am used to it now.

*Clari walks by*

Martina-Hey Clari! Meet the new guy Diego.

Diego-Hey.

Clari-Hi.Are you enjoyingy yourself so far on set?

Diego-(Nervous)Yes it is really cool here.

Clari-Well I am going to go run lines with Diego.

Diego-What?

*Clari,Martina and Mechi all laugh*

Clari-(Laughs)-Ramos! Well girls I gotta go see you later on set Tini.

*Clari leaves*

Diego-She was nice.

Martina-Yeah Clari is a sweetheart.

Mechi-Yeah she is like everybody's favourite person on set other then Martina and I!

(They all laugh)

Diego-Well it was nice to meet you girls since I will be working a lot with both of you.

Martina-Yeah well we have to go get dressed see you later Diego.

*Mechi and Martina leave*

*Diego walks into the leisure room where Jorge,Lodo,Cande,Facundo,Nicolas,Xabiani,Alba and Diego*

Diego-Hey everyone.

All-Hey!

Xabiaini-You are the other new guy right?

Diego-Yep

Xabi-It's not scary if you were wondering. I have been hanging out with the giys and they are really cool.

Cande-Hey come sit next to me.

*Facundo looks on jealously*

*Diego goes and sits next to Cande*

Cande-So I hope that you haven't been alone since you arrived.

Diego-No I was hanging out with Martina and Mechi.

All-Oh...

Diego-What? Is that a bad thing?

Cande-No it isnt bad.

Lodo-It means they like you.

Facundo-They are VERY selective with who hang out with.

Diego-So are they mean?

Cande-No all of the cast are like one big family but those two isolate themselves a bit.

Lodo-They are like sisters and spend EVERY second on set when they are not filming together.

Diego-Really?

Cande-Yep so they must really like you if they introduced you and gave you a tour.

Diego-Oh cool.

Facundo-Well it was nice knowing you.

Diego-What?

Facundo-Well I mean that you are gonna start hanging out with them in their hangout and you will barely be in here with us.

Diego-No! I like it in here! And what do you mean by their hangout?

Cande-There is a little adjoining room in Martina's dressing room and they both spend a lot of time in there and they have decorated it. Or I have heard. None of us except Clari have gone in there.

Diego-Oh well thanks for filling me in.

*Diego is surprised at all this new information that he has heard*

Hey guys so this is the first chapter and please comment what you think! Or tell me if you think that I should continue or discontinue.