Higurashi's Laughter

"Hey, guys!" Keiichi came in and see Rika and Satoko were watching something on YouTube. "What are you guys watching?" He came close and see the boy gets angry of the game.

Rika smiled, giggling if something. "We were watching Violette1st," she chuckled, tried not to laugh at loud. "And it's very funny."

Keiichi was confused. "What's very funny?" he asked.

Suddenly, Mion and Rena came in in the room and see Keiichi was asking Rika and Satoko a question.

"Hey, guys," Mion waved at them.

"Keiichi, Rika, Satoko, what you guys watching?" Rena asked, sneak peak at the video.

Keiichi rolled his eyes. "Oh, those two little girls were watching Violette1st," he replied. "I had no idea why I was watching with Rika and Satoko."

"Umm... Keiichi," Mion pointed, she sat beside the two little girls. "You know we're from 1983. We're in 2018 now. I've been dead for 35 years!"

Keiichi scoffed, laughing at her. "No we're not!" he exclaimed. "We've been alive for 35 years even since we went to help Rika and Hanyuu to defeat their fate."

"Shh! Guys!" Satoko hushed them. "We're watching s funny video!"

"So, Rika and Satoko," Rena smiled. "Who is that boy with a headphone?"

Satoko pointed at the psycho kid. "That's William," she told Rena. "he's a jerk when he destroys stuff. He likes to play games. Well, he hates school."

"Seriouly?" Mion asked, turning her head around at Keiichi.

Keiichi started to chuckled.

"Hey, guys!" Satoko stood up. "Do you want to react the video?"

They nodded.

"Sure," Mion nodded.

"Sure!" Rena smiled. She started to hug the computer. "Hauu! I wanna take it home~♡"

"Rena!" Satoko snapped, pushing her away from the computer. "Stop messing with that!"

"Mii," Rika replied. "Let's react the video."

"Okay, Rika," Mion sat beside Keiichi, then all five of them were beginning to watch Violette1st; William says a f word.

"This..... is..... so.... funny!" Mion cracked, started to laugh.

In the ending, they started to laugh so loud. Rika rolled over as she was laughing too much. Keiichi was laughing as he was hugging Rena so tightly. Mion rolled over at Rika and laughing too much, then she stopped laughing, she took a deep breath and relax.

Rika is still laughing, so she stopped too. She took a breath and she started to smirk like a criminal.

Okay, this is the ending when they all reacted the video and then they laugh. I've made this short story when.thet reaction the video. I love this video. It's so funny and I laugh too much.