Random

You go to school, nothing happens. You miss one day; 7 fights, Tupac came back, school had a blackout, and Rihanna performed in the cafeteria.

~

Family: Your so beautiful. I bet there are boys asking you out every day.

Guys at school: Go poke it with a stick and see if it bites.

~

You told me you loved me, and I said it too. The only difference was that I wasn't lying to you.

~

The awkward moment when you still don't understand someone after they've repeated themselves about four times.

~

Love me or hate me; your opinion wont make or break me

~

Ill fake all the smiles if it stops all the questions

~

Always be yourself.

Unless you can be a pirate.

Then always be a pirate.

~

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile and very politely say, "you hit like a bitch."

~

I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great wont happen twice.

~

Don't stop when it hurts, stop when your done.

~

Men don't grow up. They just get bigger.

~

Life is to short to waste time matching socks.

~

I wonder how long it will take before people no longer know why we say "roll the window down".

~

(I just have to say, that the quotes under this A/N are quotes that have helped me when I was suicidal. If you or someone you know needs help, send them here.)

~

Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey.

~

You were brought into this life because you are strong enough to live it.

~

Even the darkest nights will end and the sun will come out.

~

Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make.

~

The fears we don't face become our limits.

~

You are not a burden. You have a burden, which by definition is to heavy to carry on your own.

~

Don't look back. Your not going that way.

~

The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them.