-2- School

~Chris POV~
It's been three weeks since Tilly and Ella's death, the cops are still trying to find the murder.
Ashlyn has basically moved in with me but I don't mind she's over all the time.

~Next Day~
Me and Ashlyn had to go back to school Ben and Ashton Had gone back to school a few days after the death.
Me and Ashlyn and got ready
She wore ⬇️⬇️

Me and Ashlyn and got ready She wore ⬇️⬇️

I wore ⬇️⬇️

~At School~Ashton was in collage so I won't see him at school, Me and Ashlyn walked through the halls of Tristan High, everybody stared at us tell we got to our lockers even then eyes were on us me and Ashlyn grabbed our books and headed to our ho...

~At School~
Ashton was in collage so I won't see him at school, Me and Ashlyn walked through the halls of Tristan High, everybody stared at us tell we got to our lockers even then eyes were on us me and Ashlyn grabbed our books and headed to our homeroom, luckily we had almost every class tougher.

~at lunch~
Me and Ashlyn sat at our table right bye the EXIT sign, it seemed so lonely without Tilly and Ella's laughter and arguing finally I broke the silence "Ashlyn how about we go to McDonald's for lunch" but before Ashlyn could reply Madison Cure walked in Aka miss popular, she walked over to me and gave an evil grin "Hi how are you dealing with your friends murder..... Oh and and Ashlyn going insane" "i'm not insane" Ashlyn said in a whisper voice "I know" I said to her Madison walked away flipping her hair in a dramatic way.

A/N
I don't have WiFi but I can write offline so I've been posting when I go to the library sorry I forgot to add the pictures so I'll add them tomorrow

PS I know this sucks

Sara😊📖