Ch. 2 - helping a friend out

* Mackenzie *
I woke up and got ready for school. When I was done I got a text from Sophia. Sophia is my best friend. She is kind to me and is never mean to me. And we never let a guy get in the way of our friendship. I went on my phone and texted her back.
Soph:Hey kenzieboo
Kenz:Hi
Soph:Wanna walk to school together??
Kenz:Sure.
I then went straight to the park where me and Sophia always meet.
*Sophia*
I was just waiting for kenz to come to the park until a cute boy came and sat next to me.
John:Hey...
Soph:Hi..
John:I'm Johnny
We then talked for a while until something awesome happened.
John:So I was wondering of u wanted to go out with me?
Soph:Sure I would love to.
He then kissed my cheek and walked away. Few minutes later kenz finally came.
*Mackenzie*
When I got to the park, I saw Sophia so I walked up to her and said hi. She said hi back and we went to school. When we were walking Sophia had a big smile on her face. And was always quiet. When we got to school I went to my class and she went to hers.
After school I went to my house and jumped on my bed. I then started texting Johnny.
Kenz:Hey
John:Hey...
John:Guess What?
Kenz:What?
John:I have a date
For a second I was happy for him then another second I was heartbroken. I just like him that I don't want him to date any other girl besides me...
Kenz:Really???
John:Yeah and I'm really excited😊😊
That's it my heart was shattered. It was broken into mini pieces.  I just wanna cuddle up into a ball and cry my eyes out...which was exactly what I did.
Kenz:Oh....
John:Are u ok when I tell u something happy u never put "Oh....".
Kenz:I'm fine
I am NOT FINE
John:Kenz I can tell weather your fine or not fine and right now your not fine. Kenz tell me what's wrong. If u r not telling me I will go to your house and force u to tell me in person.
Kenz:It's Nothing john you won't even care anyways.
John:Kenz... I do care.
Kenz:Really? It sure doesn't look like it.
John:What do u mean??
Kenz:It's NOTHING JOHN!!!
John:KENZ U BETTER TELL ME RIGHT NOW I CARE ABOUT U ALOT AND I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO U.
Kenz: fine u wanna know
John:I really do.
Kenz:  When u kissed me the other night I thought u really  cared and loved me. But now u tell me that u have a date. U clearly don't care about me or the kiss that happened yesterday.
John:Kenz.....
Read
I then got a text from Sophia.
Soph:Hey
Kenz:Hey
Soph:I need your help I have a date and I need to get ready.
Kenz:Sure come over.
I guess I will be alone tonight. I then heard a doorbell, I opened to see Sophia. We ran up the stairs to my room.
Kenz:Who's your date
Soph:His name is Johnny....Orlando.
Wait WHAT!!! JOhnny JOHNNY IS GOING ON A DATE WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!
Kenz:Oh.... good for you.
Soph:Wait.....
Kenz:What
Soph:I forgot today was our sleepover. I'm sorry I can make it up to u....by..... 😄😄u can come on my date with me.
Kenz:Uhhhhh..... I'm fine it's ok.
Soph:Come on I feel bad I forgot about it and I wanna make it up to u.
Kenz:Fine.
I then got ready. We talked and had a lot of fun.
*Johnny*
I was on my phone waiting for the clock to hit 7:30. Right now it is 7:25. I then realized that Mackenzie's window was opened. So I quietly walked up to it to hear what she or they were talking about. After a while of listening I realized that she was coming to the date with me and.......Sophia. I was kinda glad. I wanted to make it up to her and I just want to be with her. You might be wondering.... if u want to be with kenz....why are u going on a date with Sophia? Well I made a plan. I thought Kenzie didn't like me. So I made a plan where I have to pretend like I asked Sophia out. Today is our"Date" And Kenzie and hers sleepover. Sophia has to pretend like she forgot about the sleepover and invites her to come. Later on at the place obviously Kenzie will be acting all mad. So I will tell her to come here and we go and hide somewhere to talk. When we talk, she will walk away. I will grab her waist and turn her around. When I do I will smash my lips on hers.  After that I will invite her to my house and we will watch a movie and cuddle. I will then ask her to be my girlfriend. And what she and soph doesn't know is that I kinda have a crush on Sophia but I just love Mackenzie way more and I don't want to hurt her. Seeing her cry and sad is not what I want to see. After all of that explaining I checked the time to see 7:31 I then left to go to kenz place to pick up the girls. When I got there..... I saw a BEAUTIFUL girl in front of the door and that girl is....

Ha left u on cliffhanger... but u guy already know who the person is. I hope. Anyways I am pretty glad how this is going so far. And Johnny boi u getting your girl. The plan may be a little to sad well at least for Kenzie but happy at the same time.....or not😈😈. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to vote. IF YOU DONT I WILL CURSE U AND U WONT BE ABLE TO FLY ANYMORE.... AND YES I WAS GOING TO GIVE U GUYS SOME FLYING POWERS BUT IF U DONT VOTE.... NO POWER FOR U😈😈.....BYE😇😇😇
Word count:1,056