Intro

One out of every twenty- five kids are given up by there parents put up for adoption or become orphaned because there parents don't want them or can't handle them. Sadly I'm one of them . My name is Kaitlin Olsen and this is my story.

When I was in the first grade I was asked by my teacher as the rest of the class was to make a family tree till then I thought my adoptive parents were my actual parents. I resembled them but the only difference was there eyes. They had blue eyes and I have light green.

That night at the dinner table I ask them about "our" family. I remember the table going quiet and Mother looking at Father with a apprehensive look on her face. Mother grabbed my hand and Father the other and they grabbed each other's free hands forming a circle at the dinner table .

"Kaitlin you know your our daughter and we will love you no mater what right." My Father asked. "Yes " I replied.

Mother turned away looking guilty. She was fighting here tears. Here's the thing Kaitlin we love you ever so deeply, but Mother didn't have you. Another women did named Elizabeth Walsh. Father barley spat.

"Then why isn't she here?" I questioned. "You know Molly in your class." Father said.

"Yes I love her hair it's so blonde and so curly." I answered. Father chuckled well you know how Molly is adopted. Well you are too.