Chapter 3

Paige's POV:
I look up and see something if never expect to see. The Dolan family, like I mean Ethan, Grayson, Cameron, Lisa and Sean. Why are they in my house?
"So what's going on?" I finally have the confidence to say. "Sweetie we have something to tell you, I don't want you to overreact or do anything crazy, just listen" my mum says worried.
I'm scared I don't know what's happening my idols and their family IS IN MY HOUSE and sat right I front if me.
"Paige...I know your a fan of Ethan and Grayson and you know who we are but we have to say this we've kept this a secret for too long now and I think it's time for you to know" Lisa says. "Your our daughter" Lisa and Sean says in-sinked (idk how you spell it😂)

WTF IM A FUCKING DOLAN LIKE IM PAIGE DOLAN!!!IM THE DOLAN TWINS AND QUEEN CAMERONS SISTER!!!!

Ok calm down Paige, just say something. "I-I don't k-know w-what t-to s-say. You've been keeping this from me for 16 years of my life and now you tell me! Why didn't you want me? Why are you telling me now?" I say making everyone quite they're just looking at me with their face full of symphony. I grab my skate board and run out and skate to my quite spot. I need time to think. I can't go back in there, this is all to much for me to handle. Why? Why me? What are they going to tell their fans? I'm gonna get hated so bad, I just know it.
I arrive at my spot and just sit in my special tree.