?Momo x reader?

-Please don't mind the mistakes that will probably in this story, it's my first one sooo
yeah, anywho!!! I hope y'all like this 😅-

Underline is Momo
Bold is actions or something
And regular is you🌟✨
Quirk:Explosion barrier💥⚠️

Your POV:
I just came back from reading with bakugo and kirishima and to say, it was pretty fun, besides the yelling and cussing at each other....heh, but as I enter my lovely house that I'm sharing with my lovely girlfriend momo, I find it completely dark as FU- I mean as fudge in here. "Momo?" I call out looking around "baby?" I look around more as I walk to the living room wondering where is my beautiful girlfriend. "Huh, where is sh- BOO!!" "AHHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTT" As I got spooked I accidentally set off my quirk which was an explosion barrier around me "OH FU-" BOOM..........

-hours later-

"I'm sorry babes, but at the same time I'm not since that's what you get" I scold her for scaring me yet I say with care as I wrap a bandage around her arm and a bandaid on her face. "Mmmhhmmm, I'm sorry as well darling, I didn't mean to scare you that bad" she says pouting looking guilty. And even though I may act tough and shit, I have the softest spot for my little creator and her pouts. "Awwwww it's okay babes" I say as I peck her face all around with my little smooch's "I'm really sorry for hurting you though"

Momo POV:
"I'm really sorry for hurting you though" awwwwwwww my little cherry bomb, I chuckle and she looks at me confused "huh?" She says "it's okay my little cherry bomb, it wasn't on purpose, plus I was the one who triggered it" I say as I kiss her forehead as she is actually looking like a cherry, making her even cuter🌸

Your POV:
"How about cuddles for now? I suggest just for her to relax and treat her injuries "yeah, that sounds great"

3rd pov:
Y/n and Momo decided to just watch Disney movies as well as classic comedy movies from back then. That's it yo🌸💙