Christmas special💙💙

Merry Christmas yo!! Hope y'all are having a wonderful day and so on, so for this chap. Just sit back and enjoy the love my doods.

Girls in this special:
-Momo
-urakaka
-Tsuyu
-jirou
-Mina
-hakagure
-kendou
-camie
-neijire
Andddd special guestttttssss
-fem bakugo 👀 lmaoooo why not spice it up a bit? 😂💙
-fem midoriya
-fem todoroki

3rd pov:
Y/n and the girls were in the living room of momos big ass mansion. Why? Well because they decided to have a big sleepover party to celebrate with each other and to relax after school ya know? Everyone is laughing, drinking (like juices because.....no no bby) playing games, it's all a good time.
Momo and jirou are in the kitchen making some snacks 👀
Mina, camie and you are just being meme dorks
Urakaka, tsuyu and kendou are cuddling up to keep tsuyu warm
Hakagure and neijire are going around pulling pranks on everyone but like innocent and cute ones
Bakugo,midorya and todoroki are just chatting about all might because they are bigger dorks then you, Mina and camie.... so yes
Also everyone is wearing beautiful Christmas pjs💙🎉

For you-
You are finna wear these booty shorts with HO HO HOE on the back (.....I know I put hoe there)
And a Christmas sweater that you can choose from your own design or what ever lmaooo💙)

Yo pov: I laugh with Mina and camie as we show each other memes, "weird flex but okay" I say while the other two start dying of laughter more and more and I smile enjoying their laughter and memes

Yo pov:
I laugh with Mina and camie as we show each other memes, "weird flex but okay" I say while the other two start dying of laughter more and more and I smile enjoying their laughter and memes. I get up excusing myself so I can get more to drink and probably also get a snack so I start heading towards the kitchen where momo and jirou are at. "Hey guys!" "Hello y/n" "sup y/n" I smile "what are y'all up to?" I say as I walk by them to get to the fridge "nothing much, just chatting about stuff and what snacks we are going to do" "mmmmhhmm" "cool yo!" I responded as I open the fridge and bend down to see what Momo has to eat "wha-...." "hmmm?" I look behind me seeing Momo and jirou blushing profusely and looking away once I made eye contact with them. "Hmm? What's wrong, what were you gonna ask me jirou?" "I-I-i was gonna ask what are you doing here?" She says blushing even more "oh! I just wanted more to drink, is that alright with you Momo if I get something out of here?" I tilt my head "s-sure" I smile and took the juice skipping to Momo and giving her a peck on the cheek as well as jirou "thanks you two!! Love ya" I walk out of the kitchen.
"....fucking" "adorable".

Kendou pov:
As me, urakaka and tsuyu cuddle up I spot y/n heading out the kitchen with juice in her hand and the other cup into her other hand, my eyes get unfocused as I start to lower my eyes down to her smooth and nice looking legs.....holy FUCK what I am I saying kendou! I shake my head blushing knowing I shouldn't be thinking about this at this time. "Ken?" I look up and urakaka is looking at me "y-ya?" I say stuttering while blushing more "you alright? You're kinda red." "Ye-yeah I'm fine!!" I say nervously Incase I got caught looking at one of their class mates legs.....but hey I mean...THIC THIGHS save lives, and I know for sure y/be thighs can save my face. I look back to see where y/n has gone and see she's sat down with Mina and camie continuing on their "memes" or whatever. But she looked like she was shivering so I decided to cal her over for our cuddle session "HEY Y/n!" She turns around with a cookie in her mouth "mm?" I blush and I look to my left and see that tsuyu and urakaka are also blushing...Jesus fuck shes cuteeeee "wanna join us in the cuddle session we are having?" "Sure!!!" She gets up and heads towards us "mind if I sit with you kendou?" Huh? What did she ask me? "Huh?" "I asked if I can sit with you?" I realized what she said and blushed "s-sure!" She smiles her beautiful angel smile and opens the blanket and sat down on me "thanks for inviting me to y'all "cuddle session" she finishes it off with a giggle "no problem, always glad to have more warmth. Kero" tsuyu says with a smile and Urakaka nods "you don't mind if I sit on you tho right kendou?" "Nah I don't mind!" I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close and laying my head on her chest. She plays with my hair as she talks with tsuyu and urakaka.
-part 1 finished-

Lmaoooo hope y'all liked it....I decided to cut it into pieces and such....so yeah!!! I'm working on the next one right now, also make sure to leave a comment on how I did and if I need to fix anything else yo, other wise MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPE YALL HAD FUNNN🎉🎉🎉💙💙💙