Chapter 14: The Start Of Something New

It's been around a month since Darity and I had that fight. My car got its new windows last week, and they look okay on it I guess. The video got banned from the net, so it's no longer out there. We've pretty much forgotten all about it, and Darity has forgiven me for it.

Tonight's Halloween though, so the guys gonna go out and party their asses off. I think Jinxx likes Halloween more than the rest of us though.... Dude goes ape shit! I think Andy and Juliet are gonna stick at home and wait for people to come by. Since they just found out that they're pregnant with their first kid, I think they should chill out for a bit. All in all, I'm happy for them.

I look down at my vibrating phone. Speak of the devil.

"Hey, Andy.",I answer.

"Hey, hows it?", he answers.

"Not a lot dude. What's up for tonight?"

"Just...Hangin' around the house. You?"

"Same here. Know what anyone else is doing?"

"Uh..I know Jinxx and Sammi are going out, Jake and Ella are... Doing what they do every night.", he laughs. "And CC I think is just doing CC things."

"Sounds good to me. Sucks we can't do much this year though...", I say.

"Yeah, no shit. But, it's gonna be worth it in the end.",I say.

"Damn right.",Andy laughs. "I'm gonna get off of here though. Call me if you need anything?"

"Will do. Later brother."

"Bye."

Darity and I sit down to watch some news and a little bit of TV before we start the day. By the time we finish, it's about eleven thirty.

"Mind helping me up? This baby is pulling me down.", she laughs.

I smile and stand up in front of her. I grab her hand, helping her off of the couch. I give her a kiss and she walks up stairs. I sit back on the couch and Killer lays on my lap.

"Ya know, for a dog, you're the neediest animal!", I say. He puts his paw on my chest. I smile at him and scratch under his chin. Tokyo comes up to me, acting jealous. I scratch behind his ear, and he joins Killer on my lap.

"You two are getting way old for this...",I laugh.

"O my god! Ashley!",Darity practically screams from upstairs.

I slide Tokyo and Killer off of my lap and run up the stairs.

"Baby?!", I yell. I walk into the babies bedroom and see her standing there. She turns around and looks at me, holding her stomach. I look down and see a huge puddle of water under her. "Uh...what..."

"Baby, we need to get to the hospital!", she says.

"Holy shit.... Okay, Um...", I didn't know what to say, so I tried to stay calm.

"I'm gonna go get dressed really quick.", she says, trying to get out of the room.

I walk down the hallway and get towels out of the closet. I walk back into the babies room, trying to clean the floor. I clean up the floor, and dial Andy.

Ring...Ring.........Ring...Ring.

"Hello?", Andy answers.

"Dude! Fucking...AH! Let everyone know where you're going, and meet me at the hospital!", I yell.

"Okay, calm down dude! I'll call you when we get there!", he says, hanging up.

Darity comes back in and stands in the doorway.