True Stories-The So Called Modelling Agent 3

It was a weekday.I went on to sign on for EC Clubhouse also called Erotic Caribbean.I saw it on Facebook.I spoke to the club's proprietor, Anthony Smith aka Alexander Wayne. He promised me that I wouldn't be abused and scammed like before. He admitted that he would help me a lot.He called me for an interview one day. I went for an interview and waited half hour because he was talking to his so called accountant. I signed up a form. After signing, he carried me to a private room to take measurements. I had to take all my clothes off and cover up and pose for pics too. He hadnt told me all this. He raped me for 5 minutes. I went to the police station but I hadn't any proof so I cried a lot.

Days later, I got called for a bikini carwash at the same place. I didn't even know the same guy was dealing with it. Seeing that I already reached there, I decided to do it. The day of carwash,I didn't complete it.I began to feel sick because they were giving me some type of alcohol,saying that was for excessive energy. But I took long to reach home. After that,I kept asking for money and he keeps asking me for a next session of fun meaning a period of sex to get money. I went and reported him to the police station again but I hadnt enough proof again and I kept crying over and over. When I thought he was gonna get me out there, he made my life even worse.