About me and secrets

About me: I love anything about horror. And like my previous story "No Eyes" I did kill bugs and stuff when I was little. I am 15 now and I kind of slowed down on the killings because last year my mother got mad at me for nailing a frog to a tree. She gave me this lecture about how most kids that has a craving for killing animals later on have a craving to actually kill people. And also on "No Eyes" I do have a brother but he is a few years younger than me and he is not a neat freak, he is just reckless and likes the darkness. My name is Shaundi and my last name is not Anrai like on "No Eyes".  And "the voices" in my head are basically true in life. But to be honest, I have a Split personality condition who calls herself "Anrai Devil". And as you notice Anrai is my last name in the story. I don't know what if means but she only comes out when im deeply offended about something or pushed around too much. Last time she came out, I broke someone's arm. I totally went berserk! And I still regret that until this day. I only let her cone out when I have trouble standing up for myself. But it is not as easy as it sounds to hold her in sometimes. If you have questions just inbox me. Now here is the questions.