Questions

*These questions are multiple choice and I will wright down the question and will answer it sometimes with an explanation*

What is your age?

°The question gives ranges of age so I answered:

under 18 and my real age is 15 years old.

What is your gender?

° Female of course!

Are you an organized person?

° I am an unorganized person but I can find what I need. (I can find what I need in 10 minutes to tell you the truth.)

Do you prefer to be in total control in a situation?

° No because it really depends on what the situation is because you know...Anrai. But other than that I rather stay out of situations.

Do you watch television shows about forensic science? (Bones,CSI,ect...)

°the question doesn't have a yes or a no. So I say sometimes. it teaches me some things about crime giving me a headstart. Having more street smarts will help you. You never know.

Do you hear voices?

°ummm yes. only like Anrai or sometimes familiar people who died.

Do you believe prostitution should be legalized?

°No. The laws aren't too bad. I am friends with a prostitute and I like hate seeing hee struggle. There are many jobs hiring with a college or high school education or not. If young women doing this because of a pimp, I would have killed him in his sleep and take everyone else with me. Even if it means going to hell. I will ask God for forgiveness later.

Do you consider groups of people who are different religions,ethnicities,races, or sexual orientations to be inferior to you?

°Yes. Everyone is different each and every way. We are all human.

Do you believe it is okay to kill someone you know is violent criminal before they are tried in a court of law, if they are a threat to society?

° ummm... only if I or someone I am with is threatened first.

When you were a child (or now even) were you ever cruel to animals?

° Only insects :)

Do you hunt for sport?

° No because sadly, I don't hunt. The only time I ever hunted when my cousin stabbed a snake to death. And he made me cut its insides out.