Chapter 4

I grabbed my back pack and slung it over my shoulder. Then I grabbed my other bag with clothes and opened the window. I was on the second story so I was far but not too too far from the ground. I flung my left left over and got it on a crevas.

  I got my other leg over to and started climbing down. The whole time I was humming the theme song to mission impossible.

  In about a minute of two I felt my feet hit the grass beneath me. I realized that I was barefoot. 'Oh well too late now' I thought. I walked over to my neighbors house.

  I knocked on there door quietly. The door opened and the women was standing there. Her eyes widened when she saw me. " sorry to intrude and I know this is impolite and inappropriate,but way I stay with you guys for a little while?" " yes,yes,yes of course come in please!" She exclaimed

  I walked in and followed her to the kitchen. She pointed to a stool and said " sit!" I immediately sat. She sounded so..so..serious. She grabbed a rag and wet it. Then she grabbed a ice pack out of the freezer.

  She put the ice pack on my arm. Then she started cleaning all the blood off me. I heard foot steps coming down a hallway leading to the kitchen. They got closer and closer.

  Our of the hall way came the boy that had been staring at me. He was looking down at his phone. He kept walking until his mom cleared her throaght. He looked up. His eyes bugged out with shock when he saw my. His moth formed an 0.

  " WHAT HAPPEND TO HER!?!" He all, but screamed. I really wanted him to keep his voice down. I didn't want my mom knowing about me here. " Why are you here?" The women asked sceptically.

  So I told them,about my dead dad. About how she said it was my fault. About her coming home drunk. About my friends at my hometown were the only ones to care before I came here. About all the holidays I spent alone in my mouth. About all the pain.About what as actually happened before I came to there house. I told them they can't send my mom to jail casue I would have to go to foster care.

  I guess in the middle of my speech the other man came. They all listened good. They understood and agreed to let me stay there. They also said if I needed any more clothes that the women would go shopping with me. Apperantly she loved my style. They never even asked about my tattoo.

  The boys name was mike. His dad was Paul and his moms name was dian. Dian insisted that I call her mom #2.  That made me laugh.

  Mike was bringing me to my new room. The hallways were a creamy light green color. He walked me to my room in silence. We enters and there was a dresser,a desk,a rain size bed and a closet.

  The walls where blue with white clouds. They were painted. He cleared Hus throaght and said " This used to be the nursery,that's why the walls are

like that." Then he quickly added " if u need help or want to move anything or add i-" I cut him off. " Its perfect! " I giggled. Wait what Ahhhhhh I just giggled!!!!

  He left so I could get situated. I sat down my back pack at the desk and put my clothes in the closet and dresser.

I layed down on the bed and stared up at the celiling.I head a small knock n the door.

  " come in!" I said loudly so they could hear.Mike entered and said dinner will be ready in about an hour... if you want I can get you when it is done. I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and then left.

– – – – – – – dash dash dash

haha sorry its short and bad I know . I got zbored putting dash marks so I put the words jn stead.

stay loving

don't eat raw pork

ilovepizzapies - I'm out