|하나|

Y/n POV

Shit I going to be late for school. I quickly grab my thing, fix my uniform and wear my glasses. I rush out of my room grab one piece of bread and out of my house. Thank god mom bought the house near school if not I'll be late and detention.

I reach the school before the bell rings. I went to my locker to take some of my books then suddenly someone push me from behind and I know who is it already.

"Ops sorry didn't see you there too ugly to notice you." She and her friends laugh. Her name is Jihyo and her other two friends is Sana and Tzuyu they always bully me because I ugly and easy to make fun but it didn't really hurt me at all.

"It's ok I understand that you got a poor eyesight that's why you wore contacts lens I just hope you be more careful so you won't hurt others or maybe hurt yourself. I have to go or I be late for class entertaining you chickens, bye" I walk away from them and I heard them shouting saying I regret what I said.

I don't understand why they always bully me what did I do to them anyway?

Why does my school life have to be like this can't I have a normal life like other kids do. I hope I'll be able to last till graduation.

I hope you guys will support this book cause the previous book I ran out of ideas 💡. So I hope you will vote and keep on reading this book. Thank you
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️