❣️thirteen❣️

As expected a/n at the end but it has to do with the story so yea😊
Grayson's POV
"I'm gay" I said while holding y/n's hand. Her mom didn't say anything but walked up to me and gave me the biggest hug I've ever felt. She pulled away and cupped my face.
"I'm here for you" she said. I tears started pouring down my cheeks as I gave y/n and her mom a hug. We all pulled away and my dad was still standing there in shock. We made eye contact and he finally blinked.
"I-i gotta go" he said walking out the house and driving off. I started crying and y/n hugged me again.
"I'm sure he is just shocked and he is just thinking" she said trying to reassure me. I nodded my head and pulled away.
"Well let's eat and we can do something fun after" her mom said.
"Ok" I said looking down at my plate slowly eating. We finished eating and we got dressed. We got in her car and she started driving to an indoor trampoline place. We drove back home and there was a nota on the dining table.
Dear family,
     I am in a hotel right now. I just need time to think and process the fact that my only son is gay. Don't call or text me. I'll be back soon.
~Sean/ dad
My heart broke into a million and one pieces. I can't believe he just left like that. I started crying and started hugging my new stepmom.
"T-this is all my fault" I said crying into her shirt. She started rubbing my head and leaving small kisses on my forehead.
"This isn't your fault, it's his. He shouldn't care about what gender your into. And don't forget. I'm here for you and so is y/n. Whatever you want, you should have it." She said.
"Can I call you mom" I said.
——————
Yea yea short chapter. Comment about it if ur mad😭 my updates might be slower but I'm gonna try and update as much as I can. I just started school and it takes up most of my time. I'll mainly be updating on weekends and/or pre-writing them so I could post them throughout the week. Anyways I love you
Bye😘