one

You looked up at the time, 03:20. You rolled over and turned off the TV, you'd watched the first three episodes of Rupaul's Drag Race Season Seven, you couldn't keep your eyes off her. She was wearing a beautiful floor length dress with a full beard. She looked so feminine yet so masculine, so sexy and alluring.

You have loved Trixie since season seven, you felt she had been robbed, although Violet had deserved the crown.
You heard your phone buzz, it was Roy. Roy aka Bianca del Rio had won drag race season six, that's how you met him. You worked in the bar in which he hosted the first episode, he came to get a drink and you clicked instantly, you have been close ever since.
'Hey bitch, just found out I'm hosting a show near you tomorrow, you coming?'
Tomorrow was your night off, you knew you shouldn't. You have loads of stuff to do around the apartment as well as a few orders to finish. Last year you'd decided to start a wig company, it was a big task to take on but you adored it. You had to finish a few shoulder length straight wigs for a local queen, they were the simplest and easiest to do so they shouldn't take too long.
'Ew spend time with you? I'd rather eat shit!🤢' You replied , you two rarely ever spoke seriously its just the way the conversation flowed.
'Shut up you rotted bitch🖕' was the reply, just reading the message you could here him saying it, his voice laced with sarcasm.
'Of course, mine at six?💋💋' He loved getting ready at yours, you never understood why. He says its the lighting but you aren't so sure. You live in a tiny apartment in LA. It's so dark and dingy and everything is cramped. The rent was extortionate but you liked the area, so it felt worth it. You opened twitter, your eyes blinking slower every time, you were just about to drift to sleep when your phone buzzed again:
'I knew you loved me really, see you then babe.❤️' You smiled, put your phone on silent and slipped into a deep sleep.

When you woke up you felt startled, you know you'd sleep well as you'd had a dream. You were on stage, there was a large crowd. There was somebody else with you but you couldn't remember who. The crowd were going wild. They loved you. The thought of being on a stage made you shiver, you couldn't think of anything worse. You had mild anxiety, it has been manageable for a while but recently it's been getting worse. Some days getting out of bed didn't seem like an option, it was so hard. You needed to go see a doctor about it, you've been putting it off for so long.

You put on your favourite playlist and sat down in your wig corner. One of the wigs you had to make was a beautiful mint colour, it was a popular choice at the moment but it never seems boring to you. You'd had an order of hair shipped the other day and still hadn't sorted it, you rummaged until you found the mint hair, you trimmed the amount you needed so it was 15 inches, you left it a little long so there was enough to properly cut it later. Before you knew it you had been sat at your desk for five hours, the wig half done. You looked at the clock, it was 5:35, you had twenty five minutes before Roy was due so you finished up the section you were doing and went to shower. You got out the shower and threw on some old clothes, leaving your hair in a towel. Roy had seen you in all sorts of states, this was nothing.
After five minutes of trawling through twitter you heard a buzz, it was Roy so you let him up.
'Hey girl!' He said with a grin across his face.

Hey kitty girls! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story!
I'll try to update at least once a week, I started sixth form earlier this week so it may be slower to begin with,
Please vote/comment if you want me to continue!
Annie x