you tell him you 'play both teams'

Brandon: "for real?" You nod you head. "That's great. I'm you feel comfortable enough to trust me with this. I still love you." He kisses you.

Edwin: "Did you tell anyone else?" You shook your head. "Are you ready to tell anyone?" "I was only able to tell you." You look away. "So does this mean, you and you're bestfriend –."
"I hate you Edwin!"

Austin: "babe." Austin looks up at you. "I'm bisexual." You state. "Serious?!" He stops what he's doing and hugs you. "Yeah." "My heart just exploded with happiness honestly." You laugh at him.

Nick: "fuck that's hot." He says. "Nick. I'm not joking." You laugh. "I know. I still don't care. You actually love everyone. And that makes me happy."

Zion: "Word!?" He smiles. "That's great babe. I get to see you do extraordinary things with that mouth." He jokes. "Imma fuck you up!" You laugh. "Please do. And bring a friend!" You punch his chest.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I want to say something real quick. I honestly love my unicorns. I just got done watching a whole homosexual anime and I fell in love.

Even though my religion has nothing to do with this I'm just going to say this — I AM A CHRISTIAN. But that doesn't stop me from loving my fellow brother and sisters. I'm not about to go on a whole rant , I just want to say, I love you all and it's all about finding your true self. God loves you, and I love you. (Not trying to throw my religion down your throat.)