Cameron Smut Imagine #1 (kenzie/best friends)

dis 4 kenzie

***ATTENTION. THIS WILL BE VERY VERY EXPLICIT FOR YOUNG READERS. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOURE NOT READY TO READ THIS DONT. WILL INCLUDE NUDITY AND STRONG SEXUAL LANGUAGE. 13 years old+. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ******

Kenzie's POV

I was at magcon San Diego with Cameron. We'd known each other for a whole now, about a year. I feel like I could tell him anything. But the thing is, I'm in love with him. before you say anything, I know shouldn't be falling for a "famous" person but Cams different.

And damn he's so sexy. his toned tan body with his hard abs and his big, soft, lips. Oh what I would do to those lips- what am I saying. He doesn't like me. ugh.

-

I came back into my room that I shared with cam after magcon.

"Hey Kenz" Cameron said. he was shirtless. I couldn't help but eye him up and down. oh my god his and and I don't think he was wearing underwear because you could see his member through his basketball shorts pretty easily. My eyes traveled back up to his face. I realized I was biting my bottom lip when cam said something.

"Why are staring at me like that, you've never looked at me like that" he said. his were dark.

"What do you mean" I said. I stood up so I could be closer to him now. we were face to face by now.

"You've never acted like you wanted me" he pushed me up against wall and grabbed my ass. He started breathing air down my neck as I bent it sideways in pleasure.

"well I do" I whispered into his ear. he grabbed my hips and started grinding me. I grinded back, I wanted him. He started kissing and sucking my neck trying to find my sweet spot leaving love bites everywhere. When I found it I let out a moan.

"Damn Kenzie, I never knew you could be that sexy" he breathed as he continued planting wet kisses down my torso. When he got to the neck of my shirt he pulled it off quickly leaving me revealed in my black lacy bra from Victoria's Secret.

"if you think that's sexy just wait, dallas" I I breathed into his neck then I kissed his jawline until I met his lips.

he unclasped my bra, throwing it somewhere in the room. I've never been this revealed in front I him before.

he continued kissing my body until he started to tug on my sweat pants. he slid them down my freshly shaved and smooth legs while running his hands down them. he threw my pants somewhere and stood back up. my bad, I wasn't wearing underwear I was just about to get into the shower so I wasn't really worried about wearing underwear.

Cameron started kissed down my fully naked body until he went back up to my mouth and continued making out with me.

"Jump" he said. I obeyed his command.

he carried me over to his bed and laid me down. I could see his erection through his basketball shirts. I bit my lip "well someone's excited" I teased. "well at least I'm not soaked" he smirked. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he leaned in and we continued to make out. I could feel his erection at my entrance through his basketball shorts.

"baby I need you" I moaned thought the kisses.

he stood up and stripped his basketball shorts and went to the bathroom. he walked out with a comdom around his hard penis. I gawked at his size. I'd say 9.1.

he got back on top of me.

"Cameron wait." I said.

"babe what's wrong" cam said

"I'm a virgin" I said with my hands on his chest

"baby it's going to hurt but only for a little, Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop, ok?"

I nodded

"are you ready beautiful, it's gonna feel so good" he said ready at my entrance.

"yes" I said closing my eyes tight.

he slid himself I'm and it felt like he was fucking me with a knife.

I screamed a bit and I felt tears escaping my eyes.

he readjusted himself and soon the pain turned in to pleasure.

"oh my god Cameron" I moaned

he went harder, deeper.

"say my name baby" he moaned

"Cameron" I said

"Louder I want the whole floor to know who make you feel this good" he moaned

"CAMERON" I yelled

he continued to thrust in and out until I felt an unusual knot I'm my stomach

"baby I'm about to cum" he hummed.

"I think I am to" I moaned as his thrusts got sloppier.

we came and he thrusted one more time to make sure he was as deep as he could go then he pulled out and laid down next to me.

"for that being your first time, it was the best I've had" he laughed

"good maybe we could do again sometime" I awkwardly stated.

he laughed a bit

"I'm feeling a little dirty, join me I'm the shower?" he got up revealing himself once more. I sat up not bothering to cover my chest and bit my lip.

"as long as it's round 2" I smirked and we ran into the bathroom.

A/N

HEY GUYS

IM NOT GONNA SAY MY NAME BC I DOMT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW WHOS WRITING THESE SO IM KEEPING IT ANONYMOUS.

YOU CAN CALL ME R.M THO AYE

I TAKE REQUESTS SO JUST MESSAGE ME ON HERE

THANKS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT KENZIE ;)