Matt smut #1 for Hailey (best friends brother)

Hailey's POV

Today I was going to y/bf/n house! I was so excited to hang out with her. We've been best friends for years and I love her so much. But I also have a huge crush on her brother Matt. he's fucking perfect. he has blonde-brown hair and brown eyes. he also has the perfect body. I've had a crush on him for so long but he doesn't like me back. after all....i am his sisters best friend.

***At your best friends house****

you guys have been really bored for the last 3 hours doing nothing.

"Hey Hailey I'm gonna go to the store and get a few things, you stayin here?" y/bf/n said.

"yeah I'll just chill on my phone" you said back. this could be the perfect opportunity to make your move on Matt. You guys were all home alone with no parents so why not?

"ok be safe love you Hails" she said and walked out the door.

As soon as se pulled out of the driveway you ran to your bag you brought with you and slid on your black lingerie. you brought it because you wanted to try for Matt but you weren't sure.

after you put on you new undergarments you put your hair in a messy bun and threw on a big sweatshirt that barely covered your ass and walked across the hall to matts room.

you knocked and almost right away he answered. he was wearing sweatpants and they were hanging low on his hips. he was shirtless too so his abs were visible.

"oh hey Hailey" Matt said. his voice was really raspy.

"I'm bored wanna do something like go swimming" you said shifting your weight revealing your legs more. he looked at your legs and smirked.

"my trunks aren't clean" he said.

"well I didn't bring a bathing suit" You said smirking up at him.

his expression changed a bit and he turned his head and smirked.

"do you wanna go skinny dipping Hails" he said stepping closer to you.

"well sure I mean I've always wanted to do that" you said playing innocent.

Him and your best friend lived in the middle if nowhere so you didn't have any worries about neighbors.

"well let's go" he said motioning for you to walk down the steps to the pool outside.

when you got to the pool you walked outside and immediately started stripping. you took off your sweatshirt slowly and then you were in your black lingerie. you looked over at Matt who was already completely naked and you smirked. he was watching you undress. you unclasped your bra slowly and threw it somewhere and then slid your underwear down your legs when you heard a moan and you looked over at Matt. He was already hard and his dick was at his stomach pouting strait up.

that made you even more soaked.

you walked over to the edge of the pool and jumped in.

once you were in you came above water and looked up to Matt who was still out of the pool.

"Come on in the waters fine" you said splashing water up at him. he laughed a bit and jumped in next to you.

when he was underwater you felt his hand on your bare ass. when he came up he was standing right in front if you with his dick pressed up against your stomach.

you wanted him so badly.

"you dirty, dirty girl. you came here to see my sister when really all you wanted was me" he whispered in your ear as he rubbed his hand up and down your thy.

"I want you" you moaned into his neck as you grinded your hips onto his legs

"why should I fuck you Hailey, show me" Matt whispered into your ear.

you took ahold of his hard dick and started pumping and squeezing. he moaned your name as you continued to move your hand faster and faster.

"Aww baby I'm gonna cum" Matt cooed as he moaned.

"no hold it in I want it in me." you said lustfully

without warning he plunged two fingers in you and pumped in and out hooking his fingers and hitting your g spot every single time. you moan his name so loud.

"Aw baby say my name louder." Matt said while kidding your color bone and sucking your neck.

"MATTHEW HOLY FUCK" you yelled as he went deeper with his fingers and continued to pump in and out.

"cum for me baby" me moaned as you came for him and he lifted his fingers out of the water.

"ooh baby I'm not done with you" he said with list in his eyes.

he entered you without warming and thrusted into you hard and deep pushing you against the pool wall.

"AHHHH MATT HARDER BABY DEEPER you yelled as he went deeper and banged you against the pool wall while rubbing your clit.

"Baby I'm gonna cum" Matt Hummed as you felt his dick twitch inside you

"baby cum I wanna feel you" you moaned. not even a moment later you felt his juices I'm you. you came right after.

he stayed thrusting and you continued to moan. "OOHHH MATT DONT STOP" you yelled and he came again shortly after.

"try walking after that" Matt said after he pulled out.

"oooh baby I'm not even gonna try" You said back to him