Rogue x Drunk!Female!Reader

Natsu, Sting, Rogue, Gray, and Gajeel cheered to it being Christmas time. Everyone celebrated with drinking. Of course, the women got drunk.

"Natsu-san *hic*, come play with my chin." Lucy swayed side to side as she approached Natsu.

"Huh? Wait! I don't do that!" Natsu pushed Lucy away but got tackled.

"Sting-sama, do you wanna play *hic* with me? *hic*." Yukino wrapped her arms around Sting's waist.

"W-What? Hell no! Yukino, get off of me," Sting struggled to get Yukino's arms off of him.

He also got tackled to the ground. Gray, Gajeel, and Rogue laughed the two.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia wailed with her face buried in her hands. "It's lonely here! Come cuddle with Juvia!"

She held her arms out to Gray. She stepped forward as he tried to run. Of course, like the others, he was tackled to the ground. Gajeel and Rogue smirked until Levy came giggling.

"Hehe, *hic* hehe! Gajeel-san *hic* if You're eyebrows are made of iron, what are your balls made of?" She giggled between hiccups.

Gajeel amd Rogue froze. They looked at each other then Rogue busted out laughing. Levy grabbed and pulled Gajeel's hair as Rogue walked off to sit at a table. Something heavy was placed on his head. Rogue looked up to see (Y/N)'s breasts.

"Rogue," (Y/N) said in a sing song voice. "Like what you see~"

Rogue was red. He looked away and moved his head from under (Y/N)'s breasts.

"As a matter of fact, no I don't." Rogue crossed his arms.

"Dance for me~" (Y/N) bent down to where Rogue could visibly see her boobs.

"H-Huh?" A blush ran across Rogue's face as his mouth was agape.

(Y/N) pressed her boobs against Rogue's opened mouth.

"Gert off of me!" Rogue's voice was muffled.

(Y/N) tackled him out of his chair. She stroked his hair as Rogue was sweating. A lot.

"Dance for me, my emo unicorn." (Y/N) began to untie Rogue's robe.

"Um, no thanks. I'm fine." Rogue turned into a shadow and slithered off to another room.

He was tackled again. He forgot that if he turned into a shadow with someone or something touching him, it'd go with him to wherever.

"Dance for me~" (Y/N) said a little more sternly.

Rogue sighed and shook his head. (Y/N) leaned close to Rogue's face. She was staring closely as Rogue had wide eyes. (Y/N) did something out of the blue. She licked Rogue's nose.

"Now, dance for me." (Y/N) repeated while letting go and getting off of Rogue.

"God, I hate her." Rogue mumbled while dancing.

Part 2?