Thought

people go through hell everyday cause simply other people chose to forget their humanity and act like animals ....they hit on the wounds over and over just to let you bleed out ..let your soul die slowly ..but if they knew that you're losing your heart, soul and brain through this will they stop?!... of course no! They only care about being the haunter not the prey...they only care about themselves about being stronger than anyone else no matter what it costs them ... the ugliness of life ...only strong people survive!

so you gotta pick if you wanna be the prey or the haunter?! but keep in mind that karma never forgets about what you...

i have done ugly stuff but only to myself cause i hate getting hurt so i won't hurt anyone...

Mrs.J ...listen carefully ...i love you ..because you're 15 with 50 years old woman's brain ...because you're so beautiful inside and surely outside too ...because you 15 and teaching me about life more than anyone could ever do ... Because you're a surviver but you're not a haunter which makes you so unique not just to me but to anyone with brain ... I admire you Mrs.J and i know you hate your beautiful name "jomana" but i like calling you Mrs. J cause you read novels and this "Mrs.j" thing is so classic unlike you ..you're so one of your kind god bless you for giving me HOPE!!