Camping Trip 2.

Jungkook POV;

I woke up to be met with my body tangled with Taehyung's.

I loved it, and I loved him. His intoxicating sent just makes me happy, and helps me forget what is going on around me.

He is my mate. I knew from the start, but he obviously doesn't know yet. Which is confusing me, but I'll wait maybe he is a late bloomer.

I stare at his sleeping figure, and give him a kiss on the forehead. He is just to beautiful...
__________________________

Taehyung POV:

I woke up freezing cold wondering were all the warmth was at like last night.

I get up from the bed groaning noticing Jungkook not next me. Maybe he didn't sleep here tonight?

I walked out the room, and noticed the whole cabin was empty except Tiffany who was sleeping on her bed.

"Hey Tiffany where is everyone?" I asked as she woke up from a deep slumber.

"I don't know. I heard them all leaving the cabin earlier today talking about "important business". I didn't really listen, because I honestly don't give a shit." Tiffany said getting up from the bed.

"We should get going to the cafeteria, and get food." Tiffany said rubbing her belly from hunger. I nodded, and we both made our way to the cafeteria.

We both grabbed food, and sat down were we sat at yesterday.

"So Taehyung how was sleeping with Jungkook?" Tiffany said with a playful smirk.

"Nothing much, actually I didn't even notice he was there. To be honest it seemed like he didn't even sleep there." I said plainly.

"Well he was sleeping with you for sure.." she said with a smile.

"Why do you say that?" I asked confused.

"Because I snapped a photo of you two when you were sleeping." She said showing me a photo of us sleeping.

" She said showing me a photo of us sleeping

"Oh my gawd delete it now!" I said in shock.

"Haha you wish. I'm going to use this just in case I need to blackmail you." She said laughing. I just sighed in response.

"What you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked as he and his buddies walked up to the table.

"These pictures of you two sleeping." Tiffany said with a playful smirk.

"Let me see!" Jin and Jimin say while running up to Tiffany.

"Oh my gawd my SHIP!" Jin said.

"Couple Goals!" Jimin said.

While they both were fanboying I just ate my food in annoyance. I didn't want to look up as well since I knew Jungkook was staring at me.

- Skip Time Just Little -

Everyone was sitting at the table chatting, and eating.

"So Jungkook where were you guys earlier?" Tiffany asked. Which got the whole table quite.

"Oh we were umm taking a walk around the camp site." Jungkook said stuffing his mouth with food. Tiffany and I just nodded in response.

"Students we will be going on a hike soon. Get ready, and meet here very soon!" The teacher said.

"Let's get going." I said getting up, and walking towards the cabin.

I got dressed real quick, and put makeup on and took my pills.

"Taehyung they will leave with out you if you don't get out of the stupid bathroom." I just groaned in response, and walked out of the bathroom.

"Okay students I want you all to be in your groups, and to spread out so you don't run into another group. Don't forget to have a phone with you just in case a emergency happens." The teacher said.

"Now you may get going." The teacher said finally. Our group walked into the forest, and I might just admit that the forest was pretty.

"Guys look!" Tiffany said pointing to a waterfall, and how it was falling into a big pool of water

"We should jump down it." Jungkook suggested.

"Um no we aren't going to get hurt today." I said in annoyance.

"Oh come on it won't hurt. Look I'll jump down first." Jungkook said taking off his shirt. Damn he looks good..

"Or I could just do this-" he said, and before I knew it I was pushed into the water.

At that time the world stopped, and I hit the water. Is this the end?

I should've said I couldn't swim...