~9~ Acceptance

"Dad," I looked at him hopefully, " I did this only because I love Chris. And I cannot see anyone with him."

"But Child, What kind of method is this to get your love? Does Chris even love you? Doesn't his opinion matter? And what about Angelina?? She is also in love with Chris. You cannot force your love upon someone."

"I don't know anything about that. At least you support me dad." What an actor I was! I made it all look real. All those emotions, facial expression. And what to speak about him! He is the actor!!! Like every time he is in front of my family he puts these fake innocent expression. Even this time he was carrying that innocent face.

"I am never against you," my father explained. "But you need to know that wedding is of two people. And both need to love each other or your married life wouldn't go well."

"Yeah dad we both love each other," Angelina said. "I think they must take divorce as soon as possible and he must marry me."

"No," I exclaimed.

"Wait Emily," dad said, "What do you have to say Chris?"

"I think we need to talk Emily, all alone," Chris said, "And please Mr. Watson, send all guest. Announce that Wedding is over and call the party off."

"You just come with me," he held my hand and pulled me into my room and locked the door. And turned towards and was staring me angrily. But why? Did he really love him or was it just a drama?

"Why did you do like this? I really love Angelina so much. I had imagined my perfect life with Angelina. Why did you this?"

This time he staring at me holding my shoulders tightly. His eyes were sour red with tragic emotions. Was he really in love? My mind told me not to believe him but my heart was too soft to believe that they were fake.

"Really?" She asked.

"really," He mocked and started chuckled.

"So innocent you are." He said and wiped his tears. My mind was correct, this was just his drama. "I love your sister so much. Ha ha ha ha. Bullshit."

"Shut up."

"Daddy, cause I love him, ha ha ha. So much drama. But I have to say what an actress you are."

"To protect your family, I can become anything. "

"Why don't you become slut then? Ha ha." He said that word again as there was volcano eruption in my head.

"Shut up. I won't let you win. See now. You are married to me. Not my sister."

"Yeah.... But you know what. I don't care who the girl what I want is just to fulfill my sexual desires. Whether it be you or your sister! And now that you have married me... I will get them fulfilled by you. I think you have got yourself stuck in this. Now come here and kiss."

"Huh kiss you. Never. Tell these things to my sandals. I would never do anything you tell me to."

"Think twice before you say or do anything."

"Never."

"Then I think we must call this marriage off. And divorce each other. And I would go far away from your family."

"Yeah that's a good option. But would you really do this?" I was really feeling very suspicious about it that he only gave the solution so easily. I couldn't believe it. How can it be so easily done?

"But then your family would loose your livelihood. I have already told you the consequences."

I just the fact that I would have to obey his just because my family's in danger.

"No you can't do like this. I would do whatever you want me to," I said shedding some in little hope that he will melt though I knew he won't.

"I love playing with you." He chuckled. "And now come and kiss me." I crept slowly near him. But to be true... kissing someone is not a big deal and this was not my kiss time. I have had kissed him before. Hmm. Actually he kissed though.

But main issue was... what after I start live under his dominance... he would make me do whatever he wants to...

Leaving all the thinking I reached near him and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. We were playing the stare game for sometime. I not wanting to rise any feels for him decided to kiss him as soon as possible and just leave.

I placed my lips upon his. Those warms lips were really very seductive.... I was not able to take myself away from them.... so I give up and stop protesting....

I looked at his eyes they were closed. Suddenly I just remembered all those things he did to me and tried to push him. But his hold grew stronger and leaned upon me... I gave up. He broke the kiss and stared at me.

"Good girl." He taunted, "I must say you are too much yum."

"So?"

"So what my darling wife?" He said and crawled his fingers through my face.

"Aren't we gonna tell them?" I asked him removing his hands on my face.

"Lets go," He said and held my hand and we went out of the room.... together...hand in hand.... I really felt nice...

We went out. All were waiting for us. Angelina's face was lying upon her mother and her mother was patting her. My father looked quite tensed about us. Angelina rose her head and glared at me.

"I have to tell you something", Chris said. He looked at me and signed me to declare your marriage.

"We accept each other," we both said together and smiled at each other.

******